dj06482
dj06482 GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/24/14 9:41 a.m.

Just wondering where the watchlist is now located after the site redesign. I'd like to unsubscribe from email notifications for certain threads.

Thanks!

DJ

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/24/14 9:47 a.m.

A datacenter in Utah is the primary location.

Oh you mean your GRM thread watchlist? Yeah I think it's broken. The URL used to be grassrootsmotorsports.com/watchlist/youruseridnumberhere/, now it just shows "Broke."

dj06482
9/25/14 3:08 p.m.

Thanks for the confirmation, Gameboy - bumping this one up so someone from GRM sees it...

Timeormoney
Timeormoney Reader
9/25/14 5:52 p.m.

I do like that we have a working "add to watchlist" button. A working watchlist would be a logical next step for the development process.

Timeormoney
Timeormoney Reader
9/29/14 3:11 p.m.

added this thread to my watchlist, no watchlist found

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 UltimaDork
9/29/14 4:09 p.m.

Above on this page you will should see a drop-down box titled "Jump To..."
The last option in that box is "Your Watchlist"
If you wish, from there you can remove watched items.

If you would like to add something new to your watchlist, at the bottom of all threads you will see a Heart Icon.
Clicking upon the heart will add items to your watchlist.

wbjones
wbjones UltimaDork
9/29/14 7:41 p.m.
JohnRW1621 wrote: Above on this page you will should see a drop-down box titled "Jump To..." The last option in that box is "Your Watchlist" If you wish, from there you can remove watched items. If you would like to add something new to your watchlist, at the bottom of all threads you will see a Heart Icon. Clicking upon the heart will add items to your watchlist.

thank you for reminding me of the location … before the re-skin it was listed in our profiles … I had lost track of where to find it

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/30/14 8:07 a.m.

Thanks, I had no idea where it was now.

dj06482
9/30/14 8:31 a.m.

Thanks so much John, here's the URL:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/watchlist/%userID%/

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
21RHpkf4mayocFWWEk3Gg51bH4nIrEtN3BIHZXEDvyJv8oUTh1TlN9OvFA0eiSU4