1 2
93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
11/30/12 7:58 a.m.

Damn I was coming in here to say build a pre-runner but I seem to have been beat to it...

andrave
andrave HalfDork
11/30/12 8:22 a.m.

yeah those engines are pretty famous for making more noise than power. They are good at turning gas into noise as well.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
11/30/12 8:34 a.m.
andrave wrote: yeah those engines are pretty famous for making more noise than power. They are good at turning gas into noise as well.

It's a good thing the radio only has one power: Loud.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson SuperDork
11/30/12 8:37 a.m.

HHmmm one Ranger, one dead V8 F150 in the back ground. Summit racing sell headers, engine mounts etc, everything you need to swap in a V8 you know

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
11/30/12 8:45 a.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote: HHmmm one Ranger, one dead V8 F150 in the back ground. Summit racing sell headers, engine mounts etc, everything you need to swap in a V8 you know

Just the brake lines. I've got a lot of money in that rig, brand new drive-line and all... It sits six as opposed to 2 ¼...

If it were a V8 explorer....

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory Reader
11/30/12 8:48 a.m.
Anti-stance wrote: I would love to have an old Ranger as a DD but I am gigantic.

Whats gigantic? Im 6'-3" 250lbs. I don't even want to know if you're much bigger than that! btw, I drove an '88 Ranger for over 4 years and loved it.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Uryw6BqmwILgY84arMgunQhWvcwPvZyrHBOErn5XtNVCHynSSEAhO90PO7U7qtCf