Bobzilla
Bobzilla PowerDork
6/25/14 7:24 a.m.

So one of my friends got hired this spring by Andretti Motorsports here in Indy to work on their VW Global Rally Cross team. They started the year with a pair of wins in Barbados and Austin, and last weekend were in DC were they had some mechanical difficulties that resulted in TWO engine swaps Saturday night. Scott Speed and Tanner Foust are their drivers.

Now my friend Ben has been a rally junkie for a while and he's been involved with Subaru on and off for a few years along with being a Subie fanboi. He's always called me the Hyundai Humper among our group for obvious reasons. So last weekend he got me this:

The inscription:

Yes, that's Rhys Millen telling me to keep humping those Hyundai's! :lol: This is so awesome, it's getting framed!

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon UltraDork
6/25/14 7:28 a.m.

Nice!!!

trucke
trucke Reader
6/25/14 7:56 a.m.

You have a great friend! That is awesome!

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo HalfDork
6/25/14 11:17 a.m.

hahaha that's awesome!

bravenrace
bravenrace MegaDork
6/25/14 11:29 a.m.

Okay, I have to admit that's pretty cool, Bob.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla PowerDork
6/25/14 12:02 p.m.

I mean, Rhys M'er F'in Millen knows I'm a Hyundai humper? How awesome is that?

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
6/25/14 3:32 p.m.

Takes one to know one, I guess.

That is a nice surprise. Do you have a spot to hang it? The only 'celebrity' autographed poster I have is one signed by the World's Fastest Clown.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla PowerDork
6/25/14 3:34 p.m.
T.J. wrote: Takes one to know one, I guess. That is a nice surprise. Do you have a spot to hang it? The only 'celebrity' autographed poster I have is one signed by the World's Fastest Clown.

Not sure yet where it's going. I think the wife was going to stick it in a frame we have though so that is a start.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JXvXfk8eRDbJS6HmGi3Ud38FltTSoDPwnNrI10fISwXUU4u86wCBmkZwQGbxhM1d