1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 441
EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
6/12/17 10:35 a.m.

Proud to say I have never seen an epidode of Friends. Hope to maintain that status until I shuffle off this mortal coil.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/12/17 10:43 a.m.

On Saturday I was helping my buddy with his 2nd gen RX& subframe swap into a 1st gen.

We could NOT get the steering arm off the steering gearbox.

I was attempting to use a 3 jaw puller and my electric impact gun under the car. This turned out to be a mistake.

The puller slipped off the steering arm and starting spinning (while I was holding down the trigger on the impact gun). I tried to let off the trigger as the entire assembly came crashing down on my face. Still spinning. I could not let entirely go of the trigger due to some geometric wormhole that my hand arm and face where all involved in... intimately.

The tool got caught in my beard and pulled out some hair. I also bit a huge chunk out of my bottom lip.

At least I had on safety glasses.

My Buddy watched the entire thing from the topside of the car. He was making noises similar to what I think squirrels make when they see there buddy get run over by a car. After he realized I was, in fact, okay, he started laughing at me.

Then he stated.. You Fidget Spinner'd your face!

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
6/12/17 11:04 a.m.

One of these days I'm going to have to expose how much of a newb I truly am and ask what the original post in the hotlink thread was.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/12/17 11:07 a.m.

Some no name guy who joined just to say hotlinking is bad. It eats bandwith. We prompty started hotlinking pictures.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/12/17 11:11 a.m.
Chadeux wrote: One of these days I'm going to have to expose how much of a newb I truly am and ask what the original post in the hotlink thread was.

A lot of it is in quotes if you read the first few pages.

I spent my 24 hour waiting to post period trying to read it, rant thread, original gif thread, and the confession thread.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
6/12/17 12:29 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: Some no name guy who joined just to say hotlinking is bad. It eats bandwith. We prompty started hotlinking pictures.

That person is still a member here and had been a member for around 2 years when he made the hotlink post. So not exactly no name, and he didn't join just to say hotlinking is bad.

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
6/12/17 12:48 p.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: Proud to say I have never seen an epidode of Friends. Hope to maintain that status until I shuffle off this mortal coil.

A roommate loved that stupid show, at least those two girls were cute.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
6/12/17 1:09 p.m.
tuna55 wrote:
EastCoastMojo wrote: Proud to say I have never seen an epidode of Friends. Hope to maintain that status until I shuffle off this mortal coil.
A roommate loved that stupid show, at least **one of** those girls **was a little bit** cute.
Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/12/17 1:44 p.m.

In my bathroom closet, I have a bottle of baby powder. It has a black and white picture of a baby on the label.

I probably open that closet three or four times per day, and every time, that bottle is staring out at me.

But in my mind, I don't see that baby.

Instead, I see this:

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
6/12/17 1:58 p.m.

Oddly enough, I just slathered my sweaty junk in baby powder. Coincidence?

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/12/17 1:59 p.m.

In reply to Huckleberry:

Get out of my closet.

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
6/12/17 2:25 p.m.
Woody wrote: In reply to Huckleberry: Get out of my closet.

I didn't put me there. So how come it's me that feels like maybe I shower again. And maybe get rid of the internet?

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
6/12/17 3:00 p.m.

I spent what I feel is too much money to get 3/0 battery cables made for the D350. I brought the man what was left of the negative cable and asked for 2 of them, one of them for the positive side. I requested he make the positive side 6 inches longer than the negative. I have no berking clue what I was thinking of that made me think that needed to happen, because the cables are on the truck now, and the now longer positive side cable is too long. The only way I can route it somewhat neatly is to flip the battery around. Good thing the negative side cable is long enough and I planned on redoing all other related wires in the area anyway.

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/12/17 3:29 p.m.
Huckleberry wrote:
Woody wrote: In reply to Huckleberry: Get out of my closet.
I didn't put me there. So how come it's me that feels like maybe I shower again. And maybe get rid of the internet?

This has taken an odd turn.

NickD
NickD SuperDork
6/12/17 4:45 p.m.
Duke wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
A roommate loved that stupid show, at least **one of** those girls **was a little bit** cute.

Courtney Cox looks like she cuts somebody else's face off and stretched it to fit her own head.

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
6/12/17 5:28 p.m.
NickD wrote:
Duke wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
Courtney Cox looks like she cuts somebody else's face off and stretched it to fit her own head.

There was a time though... say 1992 or so... when I might have been easier for her to take advantage of.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/13/17 9:52 a.m.
mtn wrote:
Appleseed wrote: Some no name guy who joined just to say hotlinking is bad. It eats bandwith. We prompty started hotlinking pictures.
That person is still a member here and had been a member for around 2 years when he made the hotlink post. So not exactly no name, and he didn't join just to say hotlinking is bad.

Seriously? Who was/is it?

mtn
mtn MegaDork
6/13/17 9:57 a.m.
Appleseed wrote:
mtn wrote:
Seriously? Who was/is it?

An unintended victim. Not a frequent poster.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/13/17 11:14 a.m.

That might be where the assumption a me from.

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
6/13/17 1:53 p.m.

I'm really confused. I let a truck sit for months, the intermittent wiper control box explodes and now it seems like everything is shorted across everything else. Everything comes on with the key even with all the fuses pulled out of the box.

Doubleoh9
Doubleoh9 New Reader
6/15/17 9:23 a.m.

When I would take ex-Swmbo to the drive in, I would always make sure the movie I wanted to see was the second movie to come on, because I knew she would fall asleep at some point during the first one, and if I was careful I could watch the whole second movie with no questions about "what's happening?" or "who is that guy?"

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
6/15/17 9:33 a.m.

I'd like to claim this one too. I've also never seen titanic.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
6/16/17 11:42 a.m.

Confession: I'm actually enjoying the resurgence of moronic 9/11 truthers brought about by the failure of the London council housing tower to collapse from fire.

Ashyukun
Ashyukun GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/16/17 12:51 p.m.

I love SWMBO dearly- but since the dance studio she works at doesn't have normal classes once school is out, she has been home either when I get back from work or shortly thereafter- and I get FAR less done in the afternoons/evenings on whatever it is I have to work on when she's around. So I'm actually kind of looking forward to this evening when rehearsal for her show will go later than usual I'll have a few hours alone to work (somewhat ironically on something she needs done...).

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/16/17 7:17 p.m.

In reply to Duke:

I've been enjoying it as well. I follow a nut on Facebook, Lionel, who had been on the local news here for years. He makes all sorts of crazy claims about various conspiracies and I still can't quite tell if he believes them or is just putting them out there for his own amusement but the comments from his followers can be priceless.

Styrofoam can't melt steel beams!! It appears to be an inside job!! A false flag to prop up the ailing remains of the Lucas refrigerator corp!!

1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 441

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
z8kjPifvyFGXCpSmVMlYaOVP4VzJkGhg4TuQHap6tgujL7ABtqjVGy61Dqc1F4mN