1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 441
Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/9/19 4:40 p.m.

I didn't have carrots to put in Lil Stampie's lunch bag this morning. That's not my confession. My confession is I made up for it by putting in extra Oreos. 

Daylan C
Daylan C PowerDork
10/9/19 7:48 p.m.

One of my good pens smells like ramen now because I used it to fish my fork out of my bowl.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/9/19 9:31 p.m.

I’m going to try to get an early start in the garage tomorrow morning so I can catch the first showing of the Downton Abbey movie in the afternoon. 

Knurled.
Knurled. GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/9/19 9:50 p.m.
sleepyhead the buffalo said:

I'm not sure I can explain it, but I've had this stuck in my head on/off for two days...

I'll see your Elvis, and raise you another icon, who started as an actor and only started to make music albums in his 90s.  Metal albums.

Knurled.
10/10/19 6:31 p.m.

My favorite spaghetti sauce is Open Pit.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/10/19 7:11 p.m.
Knurled. said:

My favorite spaghetti sauce is Open Pit.

Like... the BBQ sauce? 

My confession for today is- I really like metal covers of E36 M3ty songs. Old Town Road was done by some screamo band and I love it. 

Knurled.
10/10/19 7:28 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Yes.

Macaroni and BBQ sauce was my go to quickfood when I was just out of high school.  Reaffirmed my enjoyment of that sort of combination tonight.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/10/19 7:33 p.m.

In reply to Knurled. :

I had BBQ Turkey over bow ties for dinner.

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/11/19 12:10 p.m.

Why am I thinking about R35 GTR's? They seem to be affordable and reliable. Someone save me from myself 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/11/19 12:27 p.m.

I have gotten literally nothing work-related done at work today.

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/11/19 12:29 p.m.
Duke said:

I have gotten literally nothing work-related done at work today.

Same but that is most days for me. I am in a warm body needs to be here in case of issues kindof position.

Woody
10/11/19 8:41 p.m.

The other day, I cleaned the workbench in my garage and found this note. It's not very old.

I have absolutely no idea what these measurements are from or why I wrote them down, but it does look like I set a beer on there at some point.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/11/19 9:01 p.m.

I don't really like The Nightmare Before Christmas. I don't think it's a bad movie, nor hold those who love it in contempt, it just doesn't appeal to me. 

I'd rather be watching Tank Girl.

Daylan C
Daylan C PowerDork
10/12/19 8:22 p.m.

I am very confused as to why somebody subscribed to my youtube channel today. I think it's been 2 years since I posted anything.

barefootskater
barefootskater Dork
10/13/19 10:24 a.m.

I don’t particularly like tacos. 

Daylan C
Daylan C PowerDork
10/13/19 10:42 a.m.

In reply to barefootskater :

I have a favorite taco joint but I usually get nachos when I'm there. 

Daylan C
Daylan C PowerDork
10/13/19 3:10 p.m.

I realized today I'm apparently one of those guys that has a small stash of center bolt chevy valve covers. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/13/19 3:15 p.m.

My favorite post work activity is to serenade the people waiting outside of Outback steakhouse in the same strip mall with whatever flavor of death metal I've chosen for the week. Last week it was either Dying Fetus or Goatwhore. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/13/19 7:28 p.m.
Appleseed said:

I don't really like The Nightmare Before Christmas. I don't think it's a bad movie, nor hold those who love it in contempt, it just doesn't appeal to me. 

I'd rather be watching Tank Girl.

I don't really like anything Tim Burton has ever been involved with. 

Woody
10/13/19 8:27 p.m.

In reply to Duke :

i am with you, my friend  

Wally
10/13/19 8:41 p.m.
Woody said:

I’m going to try to get an early start in the garage tomorrow morning so I can catch the first showing of the Downton Abbey movie in the afternoon. 

Did you make it?

mtn
mtn MegaDork
10/13/19 9:04 p.m.
Wally said:
Woody said:

Did you make it?

Glad to know I’m not the only guy who likes DA. Wifey and I are rewatching it now (show, not movie)

wally, are you on your tour of the Midwest yet? When are you coming through Chicagoland?

Wally
10/13/19 9:10 p.m.

In reply to mtn :

We've made it to Sylvania Ohio so far. Chicagoland should be some time tomorrow.  

Woody
10/13/19 9:18 p.m.
Wally said:
Woody said:

Did you make it?

I don't want to spoil it just in case any of the guys here haven't seen it yet, but I will say that the sex scenes were way, way more graphic than I would have anticipated, and, of course, no one expected Lady Mary to be guillotined in the opening sequence, but overall it was a delightful flick. Well played, Julian Fellowes.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/13/19 9:26 p.m.

I've been messing around with the Ford configurator to see what kind of crazy expensive things I could build. I actualy think the Super Duty prices are reasonable. You can build one hell of a diesel tow rig with all kinds of bells and whistles for about the cost of a Lariat F150, less than a Platinum or a Limited. 

1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 441

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
t7o9LGplqldTlFOxR2MB9vaA7NSI1BX0YiUIaX1BxfYs9XXNGyQAohrvYZfrb3Az