1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 441
BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter)
BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
10/28/20 10:39 p.m.

I’ve played guitar since I was 12, acoustic, electric, all sorts of styles, played in a bunch of bands, but I realized today: I’ve never actually learned to play Stairway to Heaven.

barefootskater (Shaun)
barefootskater (Shaun) UberDork
10/28/20 11:05 p.m.

In reply to Appleseed :

Yes, but that's if I could find one. And I'd like a more refined experience... idk. I rode in Gumby's, and it was good. Really good. Finding a good one though... his may be the last. I'm seeing plenty of local 2000-2007 cars with low miles for under 3k. 

Ottawa
Ottawa GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/29/20 7:39 a.m.
BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter) said:

...but I realized today: I’ve never actually learned to play Stairway to Heaven.

Denied!

CJ (He's Just an FS)
CJ (He's Just an FS) GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/29/20 10:44 a.m.
Appleseed said:

In my head, I've murdered 731 people. In 210 different ways.  

In my head. So far.

FTFY

Wally (Forum Supporter)
Wally (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/29/20 11:04 a.m.
CJ (He's Just an FS) said:
Appleseed said:

In my head, I've murdered 731 people. In 210 different ways.  

In my head. So far.

FTFY

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/29/20 12:19 p.m.

I have made a critical error in judgement. I ate a burrito bowl with carolina reaper sauce for dinner last night. I have started my day with a bagel with crispy jalepenos, a bowl of all-bran and a mountain dew. 

Dusterbd13-michael (Forum Supporter)
Dusterbd13-michael (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
10/29/20 12:25 p.m.
Mndsm said:

I have made a critical error in judgement. I ate a burrito bowl with carolina reaper sauce for dinner last night. I have started my day with a bagel with crispy jalepenos, a bowl of all-bran and a mountain dew. 

A conversation much like your confession is what gave our ine night stand challenge team the name "self immolating cornholes" this year.  My colon hurts for you.

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
10/29/20 12:58 p.m.
NickD said:

I really want a Sunburst Yellow Miata lately. No clue why or what I would do with it. I just want one.

There, scratched that itch the cheap and easy way

I'm also noticing a trend with my toolbox Hot Wheels collection

Recon1342
Recon1342 Dork
10/29/20 1:32 p.m.

In reply to NickD :

Primary colors?

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
10/29/20 1:37 p.m.

In reply to Recon1342 :

Well, yeah. But also, all Mazda. 1st-gen RX7, NA Miata, NA Miata, ND Miata.

Recon1342
Recon1342 Dork
10/29/20 1:39 p.m.
Mndsm said:

And now you know why toilets are made of porcelain. That way, when you E36 M3 a column of flame that would make the Saturn V proud, the commode survives....

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/29/20 1:40 p.m.
Recon1342 said:
Mndsm said:

And now you know why toilets are made of porcelain. That way, when you E36 M3 a column of flame that would make the Saturn V proud, the commode survives....

Indeed. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/29/20 1:45 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/29/20 6:58 p.m.
Mndsm said:

Good lord. That's not so much an "error in judgment" as it is a "psychotic break". 

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/29/20 7:04 p.m.
Mndsm said:

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/how-would-you-melt-a-toilet-wax-ring/95445/page1/

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/29/20 9:32 p.m.

In reply to Woody (Forum Supportum) :

And with that, the circle is complete.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/30/20 8:37 a.m.
Duke said:
Mndsm said:

Good lord. That's not so much an "error in judgment" as it is a "psychotic break". 

I'm in awe of the potential bulldozer ability of bran cereal and jalepeno bagels.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/31/20 1:34 p.m.

I want a Big Mac.  Or maybe two.

Haven't been to McDonald's in at least a year.

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/31/20 2:40 p.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

I really really want a filet o fish and a large fries but I don't eat fast food anymore and haven't had mcdonalds since i had pancakes after sleeping at a truck stop north of Atlanta because the hotels were all full from hurricane evacuees on the way home from the 2016 challenge.  

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
10/31/20 2:47 p.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:

I go to McDonald's 2-3x a week and haven't eaten there in 3-4 years.   

Prior to Covid it was my sales guy on the road place to pee and since I'm cheap and like crappy coffee the $.79 senior citizen cup of coffee works for me.  

stanger_mussle (Forum Supporter)
stanger_mussle (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
10/31/20 7:57 p.m.

I didn't feel like going out tonight so I'm sitting at home by myself.

I maybe drunk on absinthe. It's like drinking wintergreen rubbing alcohol but I like it for some reason. I never claimed to have a sensible palate lol.

The last time I got plastered on absinthe was in 2003. I climbed onto the roof of my buddies 3 story apartment building to fight someone. Somehow I didn't die.

All that will happen tonight is I will fall asleep and wake up with a hangover. My crazy days are behind me.

Happy Halloween you crazy GRMers! Have a safe night!

barefootskater (Shaun)
barefootskater (Shaun) UberDork
10/31/20 8:54 p.m.

I berking love Halloween. Every year there is a good sized block party in my neighborhood. This year #1 (4) decided we were going to all be characters from Super Mario bros. He was Mario, I was Luigi, wife was princess peach and #2 was Koopa Troopa. #1 made all the assignments. He's been planning this for months. 

Three confessions. 
1- I've become what I swore I would never become. The family that does themed Halloween costumes. 
2- I'm glad the party this year was only about 20% of normal. I had a hard enough time chasing a 2 and a 4 year old around. Can't imagine what it would have been like with the normal crowd. 
3- I don't give a berk if taking my kids to celebrate Halloween during Covid makes me an shiny happy person. 

dropstep
dropstep UberDork
11/1/20 9:50 p.m.

I don't participate in any of the popular motor sports on this forum but I visit here more then anywhere else because people seem friendly 

we also did a family costume for my dads Halloween party this year. Me, my wife and our twins were s'mores 

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/2/20 6:04 a.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:

I want a Big Mac.  Or maybe two.

There's a new pizza place in the area, and everyone has been talking about their Big Mac pizza. Supposedly, it tastes exactly like a Big Mac. So one night, we ordered one and, sure enough, it tastes exactly like a Big Mac.

But the problem is that I wanted pizza, not a Big Mac. After the first bite, I was done. If I had wanted a Big Mac, I would have saved twelve bucks and just gotten and actual Big Mac.

Also, I'm all-in for eating cold pizza for breakfast the next morning. Do Not try that with a Big Mac pizza. Yuck.

And McDonald's Inc. has already made them change the name to "Hamburger Pie".

wae
wae UberDork
11/2/20 7:19 a.m.

I can't prove it, but I'm pretty sure I consistently over-buy Halloween candy every year on purpose so I have left-overs.

1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 441

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
88kssppXYhQp7RYcriAnvnS7UTPQxckQALB5ukZe9HgQQRAYAy9VXLNt0cEAKkT6