1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 441
Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/23/17 5:59 p.m.

In reply to captdownshift:

So much "Hell yeah" in that post. It's a sin we can't more than +1.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/23/17 6:00 p.m.

I read a picture book about the Vietnam memorial yesterday. Tears were involved.

KyAllroad
KyAllroad PowerDork
3/25/17 11:49 p.m.

I recognize almost none of the celebrities that people have hassled.

Jumper K. Balls
Jumper K. Balls UberDork
3/26/17 12:55 a.m.

Every fall I "forget" to put the lawnmower away and let it sit in the side yard exposed to the elements in hopes that I will have a good reason to buy a riding mower next spring.

12 damn years later and that bugger fires up with minor work every spring.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/27/17 10:05 p.m.

I may buy an E36. My wife told me that spring seems to mean a project car and fishing for me.

She's right.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/27/17 10:24 p.m.

I really miss my friend Brian.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
3/27/17 10:28 p.m.

I stayed at the shop working on the challenge car instead of coming home and doing dishes and laundry like i was should have. I can get two days out of a pair of pants.....

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/28/17 8:57 a.m.

A friend has asked me to help her sell her NC Miata.

I know absolutely nothing about NC Miatas.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/28/17 9:10 a.m.

It should sell itself in a month or two, Woody.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
3/28/17 9:36 a.m.

In reply to Woody:

$300 and a grilled cheese sandwich. Cash, and fresh.

So it's already sold. Easy, right?

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand UberDork
3/28/17 11:15 a.m.

In reply to Woody:

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/28/17 12:23 p.m.
Woody wrote: A friend has asked me to help her sell her NC Miata. I know absolutely nothing about NC Miatas.

Just post it on here with the miles, condition, and pics. Unless it's automatic, then there's probably no need to bother...

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
3/29/17 4:32 p.m.

Did you guys know that if berk with a steering column that has a column shifter on it, it's going to mess with the shift linkage and probably knock it out of gear? I didn't think of that until I noticed the door getting closer.

After I dodged the door it then clicked that "BERK, I NEED TO STOP THAT THING NOW!"

Luckily there was a tree there to catch it, even more lucky there was a truck tool box there to catch the bottom of the door before it hit the tree and do minimal damage in the process.

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/29/17 8:33 p.m.

In reply to Chadeux:

It's worse when you start rolling backwards and fold the open door up against the fender.

NickD
NickD SuperDork
3/30/17 9:09 a.m.

In reply to Wall-e:

We have a family friend that seems to do that with every truck he owns. Usually due to backing them up while looking out the door, rather than the mirror, and then catching the edge in a snow bank. My father and I have hammered out more doors and fenders for him than I can count

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy PowerDork
3/30/17 12:45 p.m.
KyAllroad wrote: I recognize almost none of the celebrities that people have hassled.

'Da Coach Mike Ditka? Tony Kanaan?

Wall-e
4/1/17 8:04 a.m.

I'm hoping this pregnant giraffe nonsense is really an elaborate April Fools prank.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/1/17 8:41 a.m.

For a moment, I seriously pondered the possibility of ceramic welding rods.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/1/17 12:31 p.m.

I just realized that I didn't put 2 and 2 together after seeing the Bad Obsession Motorsports mug repair thread and what day it is. Derp.

Wall-e
4/3/17 11:42 a.m.

I don't care for Paul McCartney but Junior's Farm is pretty damn catchy

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/3/17 11:48 a.m.

I've always wondered what Junior was farming back in 1974.

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/3/17 12:22 p.m.

I suck at buying glasses.

Eye exam and a pair of progressives with anti-glare film and stuff…$950 all up of which my insurance covered $400.

The place was on my VSP’s recommendation list and it was just a few blocks from my home so I didn’t do any further investigation prior to going in.

I’m such an idiot.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
4/3/17 12:41 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: I read a picture book about the Vietnam memorial yesterday. Tears were involved.

I remember all the BS going on when it was designed and then built. Those people were so wrong.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
4/3/17 1:14 p.m.

Im willing to play along with all the Craigslist bullE36 M3 if it gets the elky sold.

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/3/17 1:26 p.m.

In reply to RX Reven':

Tell me you at least put the remainder on your Flexible Spending Plan so you didn't have to pay taxes on that money....

1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 441

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tV5JcZ3TnFxNhGbMnAaU7EKftKWY8WEgf9PTb9vCjjuEMmZyVUg6dvpqs4bmNCKs