1 ... 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 ... 1929
dropstep
dropstep UltraDork
2/17/20 5:36 p.m.

I've been off and on looking for a smallblock ford c4 transmission to motivate me to 302 swap the zephyr. At this point I'm ready too just sledgehammer the trans tunnel and stuff a c6 in it. My wife wants the smallblock swap done this summer to get parts out of the house.

kazoospec
kazoospec UberDork
2/17/20 5:47 p.m.

And just like that, half of the field is gone.  How many times does that need to happen NASCAR?  

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/17/20 8:01 p.m.

In reply to Apexcarver :

Dude, 105 is crazy high for an adult. You might want get in touch with your doctor. That's seizure and convulsions territory. 

Knurled.
Knurled. GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/17/20 8:19 p.m.

No E36 M3!  I thought 104 was the part where you find yourself in an ICU.

Recon1342
Recon1342 HalfDork
2/17/20 8:34 p.m.

In reply to kazoospec :

The 500 was a mess this year...

Apexcarver
Apexcarver UltimaDork
2/17/20 11:29 p.m.

In reply to Toyman01 :

I'm down to 102 now with some ibprufen. I was very close to going.

Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/18/20 5:23 a.m.

In reply to Toyman01 :

Agreed!

Although I've always had a low body temp for whatever reason (94.5 or so is normal for me) so about 100 degrees for me is when I get worried

Bent-Valve
Bent-Valve HalfDork
2/18/20 5:41 p.m.

Dear UPS "driver"

I added gravel 2 feet out because you drove off the driveway, today you drove 2 more feet off the driveway.

Neither Honda was there, so you had plenty of room. One driver to another, can you drive?

Oh look, there is more gravel, couldn't you stay on it and out of my yard?

And yet more gravel, I designed this area for a sleeper semi minus the trailer, I guarantee its bigger than your truck.

And if you were truly  a driver you might have noticed that gravel over there, once again, not in the mud.

I will be calm tomorrow when I call customer service, they had already closed today, I will send them this link, I hope you get the message.

wae
wae UltraDork
2/18/20 9:46 p.m.

Both front wheel hubs/bearings on the B.U.T.T. are catastrophically bad.  Which means the Miata is going to have to be driven.  Hopefully the salt is mostly washed away again.

classicJackets
classicJackets Dork
2/18/20 11:44 p.m.

Insomnia, dreaming of project cars. Lady CJ and I have worked out a really good plan for our finances for the next few years that will be great for us long term, but will make doing almost anything with actual projects (at least new ones) much much harder. Living in Detroit and working/breathing automotive I'm dying to get into something classic muscle, and keep finding entry level dream cars very affordable near my family in Georgia. Tonight, is a 64 olds Cutlass/F85 coupe for $1500, no visible rust holes in the 1 picture. Arghh.. some year

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/19/20 10:26 a.m.

I had a customer show me his bag of piss today. 

06HHR
06HHR Dork
2/19/20 11:24 a.m.
Mndsm said:

I think you win..  Although some would consider that cause for a Major rant.  \thread frown

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/19/20 11:48 a.m.

I've already done 25 years in and out of hospitals for a loved one. Don't make me do it again. I just don't have it in me anymore.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/19/20 12:51 p.m.
06HHR said:
Mndsm said:

I think you win..  Although some would consider that cause for a Major rant.  \thread frown

The piss was the least of my worries. The fact that he came into my store looking for berkeleying plumbing fittings to adapt to said bag of piss, and got all angry and indignant when I didn't present as super enthusiastic at having to deal with a bag of piss first thing in the morning, That was the issue. 

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/19/20 1:17 p.m.
Mndsm said:
06HHR said:
Mndsm said:

The piss was the least of my worries. The fact that he came into my store looking for berkeleying plumbing fittings to adapt to said bag of piss, and got all angry and indignant when I didn't present as super enthusiastic at having to deal with a bag of piss first thing in the morning, That was the issue. 

Did you tell him to piss off? 

slefain
slefain PowerDork
2/19/20 3:00 p.m.

How the berkeley can eight unelected people hold so much power in my city? Our city leaders are scared E36 M3less of pissing off a fraction of the population. And that fraction doesn't give a berkeley about anyone but themselves.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/19/20 3:48 p.m.

In reply to Toyman01 :

My looks said enough

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/19/20 6:08 p.m.

Ok, seriously, what the berkeley is with people and bodily fluids today. 

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
2/19/20 6:17 p.m.
Mndsm said:

I'm in industrial sales and get to see people's hoses but never their piss.  

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
2/19/20 6:18 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Dunno. But wanna hear me bitch about hemorrhoids?

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/19/20 6:32 p.m.
Dusterbd13-michael said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Why not. It's apparently job to fix everyone's defective berkeleyin blowholes, why not your

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
2/19/20 6:35 p.m.
Mndsm said:
Dusterbd13-michael said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Why not. It's apparently job to fix everyone's defective berkeleyin blowholes, why not your

You know what I do for a living.  Remember, an occasional bag of piss sucks less....

And hemorrhoids SUCK. 

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/19/20 6:48 p.m.
Mndsm said:

And? Come back when people start throwing E36 M3 at you.  

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/19/20 7:01 p.m.

There is a brown, turbo volvo 240 wagon on FB marketplace that I want.  I am hoping it is available after i get paid next Friday.  curse being financially conscious. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/19/20 7:56 p.m.
Wally said:
Mndsm said:

And? Come back when people start throwing E36 M3 at you.  

You're a new york bus driver. Pretty sure I read "getting E36 M3 thrown at you" in the job description. 

As an aside, this guy was totally from new york. 

1 ... 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 ... 1929

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mM9eJwkVP1XuhV2dEqGcrz0NQGBzpT6AA8uytUTTVlhmxzS49T1sQdCdWbYX1ngT