1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 291
Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/18/20 10:42 p.m.

I asked a question and she said yes.

ChrisLS8
ChrisLS8 Reader
3/19/20 12:42 a.m.

With everything going on im glad that I have a weird thing about buying liqour when I see a new cocktail recipe I want to try...I have so many bottles that it is gratifying I won't have to make any trips to the store for a tasty drink except garnishes which are plentiful. 

Oh and when you are drunk Costco's Rotisserie chicken is literally the best food ever

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/19/20 5:11 a.m.

In reply to Javelin :

I'm almost afraid to ask what she said yes to, but congratulations.

Javelin
3/19/20 8:59 a.m.
Wally said:

In reply to Javelin :

Some sort of variation on "Will you put up with me buying random broken cars for the rest of your life?*

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
3/20/20 1:17 p.m.

My work was deemed "Essential" so we're staying open for now. I survived the first round of layoffs. Unfortunately, all but one of my friends who I've gotten hired here did not.

wae
wae UltraDork
3/20/20 1:42 p.m.
ChrisLS8 said:

Oh and when you are drunk Costco's Rotisserie chicken is literally the best food ever

Not true.

You don't need to be drunk.

Let me clarify.  I mean for their chicken to the bet thing evar.  We all very definitely need to be drunk about now.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
3/20/20 1:54 p.m.
Wally said:

In reply to Javelin :

Yeah.  The S&M makes a couple of options...

CAinCA
CAinCA GRM+ Memberand New Reader
3/20/20 1:55 p.m.

In reply to Javelin :

I was going to say something smart about S&M, but I'll just say congratulations instead. 

wae
wae UltraDork
3/20/20 2:08 p.m.

My axle has finally made it across the border into Canada!  I don't know when anyone at A1CVTECH will be able to get to it, but at least it's almost to their shop!

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/20/20 2:52 p.m.
Javelin said:

First: Congrats! May you both have a long, happy future together.

Second: You told us about Pineapple time and now S&M?

Javelin, buddy, you might be oversharing...

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/20/20 3:35 p.m.
Javelin said:

Congrats dude!

Javelin
3/20/20 4:14 p.m.
Streetwiseguy said:
Wally said:

In reply to Javelin :

Yeah.  The S&M makes a couple of options...

Why not both?

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/20/20 11:45 p.m.
Javelin said:

Did you carve that into an asphalt parking lot?  Because that looks like a fresh asphalt parking lot. 

imgon
imgon HalfDork
3/22/20 2:16 p.m.

In reply to Javelin :

Congrats,  whatever you guys do behind closed doors is up to you. Here's to many years of adventures and enjoying each other's company. 

My win, got my car back from the body shop.  Only wish I had a track to take  it to. Soon enough.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/22/20 4:12 p.m.
Mike said:

I've been playing Forza Horizon 4, but hadn't really been putting any serious effort into the livery sharing system. I found a simple paint job and started applying it to every car that was popular this week... and a couple of side-by-sides in the game. Well, the side-by-sides seem to have taken off. I'm used to logging in and finding there have been 5 downloads:

Those are pretty good numbers. I haven't checked since my Impala went hot a few months ago. 

chandler
chandler PowerDork
3/22/20 5:57 p.m.

My company just announce that they would pay EVERY salaried manager their first quarter bonus at 100%! Wow, we were running at about 40% in my district. Happy and appreciative to have it!!!

dropstep
dropstep UltraDork
3/22/20 8:43 p.m.

My new optic is sighted in and shooting a 1 inch group at 100yds. 

Javelin
3/23/20 9:32 a.m.
Appleseed said:
Javelin said:

Did you carve that into an asphalt parking lot?  Because that looks like a fresh asphalt parking lot. 

No, that's a beach! 

Javelin
3/23/20 4:40 p.m.

I get to work from home starting tomorrow!!

oldopelguy
oldopelguy UberDork
3/23/20 8:27 p.m.

Started unloading the shelving I bought last fall that's been sitting on my trailer all winter.  Deal seemed pretty good at the time because if I hauled it all away the guy threw in the metal drawers he had sitting around.  

So far I have unloaded 165 six-inch wide steel drawers and I think there's still more in the pile somewhere. 

Mike
Mike GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/24/20 10:42 p.m.

I had a water resistant-ish phone that never really was a hundred percent right from a half second dunk. Then I had a legit waterproof phone that I dropped almost immediately and broke.

I didn't plan this, but I just got a new phone that is completely waterproof. It has issues - the battery sucks, for example. I'm really appreciating being able to wash the thing with soap and water right now. 

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
3/25/20 4:59 p.m.

New intake came today. And i sold the complete megasquirt setup for asking price! AND only have gauge issue left on mustang before it leaves!!!

daeman
daeman Dork
3/25/20 5:51 p.m.

I put a deposit down on a new shed/workshop.

10.5m (34.5ft) x 10.5m. 4.7m (15.5ft) to the peak. 110m² (1190ft²) of floor space! It should look something like this when completed.

Because it's barn style with the high center bay, I'll have ample clearance for a hoist and I should be able to put in a mezzanine towards the back of the shop for an additional 10-15m² of storage space. Can't wait!

Added bonus, local government has greenlit plumbing, so I can install a toilet, sink and potentially a shower.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/25/20 5:56 p.m.

I get to work a real whole shift tomorrow like a grown-up!

chandler
chandler PowerDork
3/25/20 6:29 p.m.
daeman said:

I put a deposit down on a new shed/workshop.

10.5m (34.5ft) x 10.5m. 4.7m (15.5ft) to the peak. 110m² (1190ft²) of floor space! It should look something like this when completed.

Because it's barn style with the high center bay, I'll have ample clearance for a hoist and I should be able to put in a mezzanine towards the back of the shop for an additional 10-15m² of storage space. Can't wait!

Added bonus, local government has greenlit plumbing, so I can install a toilet, sink and potentially a shower.

That is going to be sweet!

1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 291

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rXuqg4Pw6uS4CXFKnyCb9CFX4YgeNIRFzw0uHvBwdjMMmR09eH6gDh3RM7de3JPz