1 2 3 4
Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
5/17/18 7:38 a.m.

Wow, I had no idea I was reading a revival thread and was going to chime in and say SN95's, then I came accross my own post where I said that over a year ago.

HEre's another couple that may not be totally in keeping with the theme of the thread, but I used to see a ton of  Ferrari 355's and first gen LAmbo Gallardo's,  Both of those were from the time when the Red purse gang and Lambo were really wamping up production and selling cars in pretty high numbers.   I can't recall the last time I saw either on the street.  I know the 355's have lot's of well documented issues, but in both cases they accumulate mileage so slowly there is no reason for either to vanish.  I assume they've moved onto 3rd-4th-5th owners and only come out for short(er) hops on perfect days.  Still see plenty of 430's and Huracan's around though.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
5/17/18 8:18 a.m.

Odd, this popped back to the top of my feed saying that Dustbird posted, but my previous post seems to be the last?

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
5/17/18 9:33 a.m.
Adrian_Thompson said:

Odd, this popped back to the top of my feed saying that Dustbird posted, but my previous post seems to be the last?

That’s weird, I’ve seen it happen before with other threads.  I end up wondering if there was a reply, then it got deleted, or if it is some other bug.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EIIIH8aHts7BZgSCANRP4GQKtEoZAd8fhHpUOqVf9c6OZuMY9A2AzAtJ8zdsdWqt