Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
2/16/10 9:13 p.m.

Looks like Ford is recalling All the mustangs !!!

Linky

3Door4G
3Door4G New Reader
2/16/10 9:17 p.m.

Oh no! That's what I get for being so boring.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Dork
2/16/10 10:47 p.m.

a-hole, you got my hopes up that i could finally get this issue of hot spotting brakes finally fixed.

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
2/17/10 10:05 a.m.

The funny thing is that after getting shafted for so many of fords really cool cars being euro only, I could almost see ford recalling a car for this reason

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
2/17/10 10:07 a.m.

Here is the text, from the onion:

DETROIT—-Ford officials issued a massive recall of the entire 2010 Mustang line Tuesday, apologizing for a quality-control oversight that led to the company manufacturing a badass muscle car that was way too awesome for the American public. "We deeply regret this lapse in judgment and accept full responsibility for the mistake," Ford CEO Alan R. Mulally said standing beside a gorgeous, cherry-red vehicle recalled for being "way too smoking." "After numerous road tests, we've found the car to be a mean, mean ride that Americans are simply not cool enough to handle, and it would be irresponsible of us to allow anyone to get behind the wheel of this killer car. It's truly frightening how sweet the Mustang is." According to Mulally, Ford has canceled production on the 2011 Mustang, and will instead release a line of fuel-efficient vehicles in an effort to appeal to boring old Americans.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tSvtP8YM8Q3gGkGcwkbKnaMx3HYydp55HFnaE8W2AzBbQOMzZTEyTA9PJkPbu5a6