1 2
dj06482
dj06482 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/22/17 1:44 p.m.

Congrats!

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/22/17 8:54 p.m.

Thank You everyone. It's going to be a busy few weeks/months trying to figure out how a lot of this works. I'm going from a fairly straightforward job to one that has a seemingly never ending to do list of managing employees, investigating and correcting service issues, responding to incidents and about a hundred other things I'm forgetting. I also have to learn a bunch of computer programs to keep up with all of this.

EastCoastMojo wrote: Congrats Wally! I was hoping this was your official announcement that you were joining the magazine staff as a writer, but maybe being inside will give you more opportunity to post.

I still won't be a in an office much but I am trading standing out in a bus stop for staying warm in a slightly abused Escape or Highlander.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/22/17 9:33 p.m.
Wall-e wrote: I still won't be a in an office much but I am trading standing out in a bus stop for staying warm in a slightly abused Escape or Highlander.

Does the Escape actually say Escape anywhere inside? Maybe a badge near the glove compartment or something? Because if it did, I wouldn't be able to sit in there all day without The Pina Colada Song going through my head on an endless loop.

You're welcome.

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/23/17 4:58 p.m.

In reply to Woody:

I didn't think of that but I did call it an Escapay A few times. It seemed to be annoying the guy I was training with. Today we had a Highlander. They say there can only be one but we have three. I saved the Pina Colada song to my phone in case we get it again during training.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
t8p8XXnhSx3GpWSV0oOXGHyTUK7h1xzxtGn96HEKaBq7dUEvl8oxphOErH7V7adt