1 2
mtn
mtn MegaDork
9/3/18 4:21 p.m.
secretariata said:
ProDarwin said:

This sounds horrible.  And awesome.

I had a longstanding idea crafted with a few of my roommates that could be incorporated into this:  The $20 taco bell challenge.  You have to spend $20 at taco bell, and consume it all.  Part eating competition, part crafty math/planning skills.

Not sure if I could finish it, but here is what I would try...

Rookie mistake. You went for the most expensive thing on the menu, but that has 12 tacos in it. 

Its easy actually, 4 chalupas extra steak. Should get you there easy. 

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/3/18 4:40 p.m.
kazoospec said:

Just so you know, if I show up and it's "Taco Bell Night", I'm getting back in the car and going home.

The don't call it "The Brown Hell" for nothing..

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/3/18 4:56 p.m.

Taco bell would be easy, you're forgetting that this is a 2 team event and nowhere is it stated that the passenger needs to be sober. $20 at taco Bell when drunk is standard. 

NOHOME
NOHOME UltimaDork
9/3/18 5:05 p.m.

I used to be the president of the University Auto Sport Club way back when. Once a year, I organized a fun-run  TSD where at every checkpoint the navigator had to jump out and cut cards with the checkpoint operator. Hight card you got back in the car with a time stamp, low card and you had to quaff a beer before you got the time stamp. You had the option t double or nothing if you got the low card.  Driver and checkpoint operator had no drinking involvement.

Pete

Floating Doc
Floating Doc GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/3/18 6:55 p.m.
bluej said:
kazoospec said:

Just so you know, if I show up and it's "Taco Bell Night", I'm getting back in the car and going home.

The don't call it "The Brown Hell" for nothing..

My whole crew got sick from Taco Bell a couple weeks ago. My practice manager got sick enough that he had to go to the hospital for IV fluids.

I was off that day, but would have been safe anyway. I bring my lunch every day.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YiUBC0GbfaFFdBu0byj9joSlnFyDP4RKxbFT9nGXHND34iFzpZPQ1jWG110encSa