1 2
stuart in mn
stuart in mn UltimaDork
6/15/18 1:16 p.m.

It happened at the Winstock music festival which is a pretty big thing - headliners this year were Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert (no, I'm not a particular fan of C&W but know they are big names.)  Anyway, my sister and her daughter have attended, from what I understand a LOT of drinking goes on there.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
6/15/18 1:49 p.m.

In reply to RealMiniParker :

He doesn't. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/15/18 2:00 p.m.
volvoclearinghouse said:

In reply to spitfirebill :

Minnesota, of all places. I didn't even realize country music was a thing in Minnesota.  

Given that genre of music's proclivity towards cute girls, drankin', and pickup trucks, I believe this story will become the inspiration for the next big hit single.  

"Stuck in a Brodozer Tail Pipe"

"Well, I was drunk the day I stuck my head into that tail pipe / And no one could figure out what to do / But just as I was gonna give up hope, I heard a voice from heaven, said, / "Don't worry, ma'am, you'll pull through".

They like to think they're rednecks. 

sparkymcfearsome
sparkymcfearsome New Reader
6/15/18 4:05 p.m.

I draw more satisfaction than I should from the fact that the truck owner is named Darwin.

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse UberDork
6/18/18 6:15 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Meanwhile, if they met a real redneck, he'd scare the E36 M3 out of them.  

I know, I lived in South Kackalacki for a few years.  I've met real rednecks.  berkeleyers scare _me_.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
6/18/18 7:27 a.m.
volvoclearinghouse said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Meanwhile, if they met a real redneck, he'd scare the E36 M3 out of them.  

I know, I lived in South Kackalacki for a few years.  I've met real rednecks.  berkeleyers scare _me_.

I resemble that remark. But im not THAT scary.....

Sober. 

Floating Doc
Floating Doc GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
6/18/18 1:08 p.m.
sparkymcfearsome said:

I draw more satisfaction than I should from the fact that the truck owner is named Darwin.

You win! This should be in the random quote column in the magazine.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
se95jaQdArGOXLFrLMhdP9MkfrvWXm1o8hiSpENhtTu28JhGjMVJJ6ObfRJodXwP