EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/10/09 10:50 p.m.

Top Gear Football Match Fox vs Aygo

I watched this episode tonight and OMG I want to play car soccer so freakin' bad. I don't even like soccer and I WANT to play car soccer. Holy E36 M3 that looks like so much fun!

Volksroddin
Volksroddin HalfDork
1/10/09 11:14 p.m.

I did that with my r/c car(kyosho mini-z) last year. I had fairly beat'en up S4 the body held up pretty well, I was able to score two goal's with it. I have'nt found eny other soccer clip's like that. Anthor good Top Gear video is there american road trip.

EricM
EricM Reader
1/11/09 2:13 p.m.

NICE!

billy3esq
billy3esq Dork
1/11/09 2:24 p.m.

The Top Gear winter olympics special has car hockey (and ski jumping).

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
1/11/09 4:29 p.m.

Isn't that freaking awesome? That prompted me to buy a pilates ball this Christmas... and my brother-in-law and I went out and tried to play soccer... on horseback!!! Kinda similar. :)

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam Dork
1/11/09 5:42 p.m.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I must do that before I die! That looks so fun!

I love how the three Aygos lined up at the goal line for the extra point just like in real soccer hahaha.

carzan
carzan New Reader
1/12/09 6:42 a.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: Top Gear Football Match Fox vs Aygo I watched this episode tonight and OMG I want to play car soccer so freakin' bad. I don't even like soccer and I WANT to play car soccer. Holy E36 M3 that looks like so much fun!

I think if you and my wife got together, the world would come to a violent (but entertaining) end.

Scott Lear
Scott Lear Club Editor
1/12/09 9:52 a.m.

We've got a Caliber SRT4 as a press car this week. If the series allowed for multiple cars, I think it might make a good addition to a team.

EastCoastMojo
1/12/09 10:23 a.m.
carzan wrote: I think if you and my wife got together, the world would come to a violent (but entertaining) end.

Well if you didn't live all the way up in Conneticut we could test that theory. Perhaps at the 2009 Challenge?

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
1/12/09 1:00 p.m.

i want...wow... what kind of transmisions?

AutoXchick
AutoXchick New Reader
1/18/09 12:25 a.m.
carzan wrote:
EastCoastMojo wrote: Top Gear Football Match Fox vs Aygo I watched this episode tonight and OMG I want to play car soccer so freakin' bad. I don't even like soccer and I WANT to play car soccer. Holy E36 M3 that looks like so much fun!
I think if you and my wife got together, the world would come to a violent (but entertaining) end.

But damn would it be fun!

EastCoastMojo
1/18/09 12:47 p.m.

Howdy AutoXchick!

How shall we end the world today? Car hockey?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
67zVpDFDsGYbSmTOhIzYHT7rMkXBTV7mXladFClUiI9fX0GclEqnAslq5Fq7ODqM