Thread made the front page!

Bubbal
Bubbal GRM+ Memberand New Reader
9/25/19 3:16 p.m.

HF magnetic glove box holder

jefmed2
jefmed2 New Reader
9/25/19 8:38 p.m.

I try to organize my stuff left to right rather than front to back in the draws. The stuff I use the most I put at the front of the drawer. It works great with my wrench drawer, I only have to open it halfway to access most my wrenches small to large,My commonly used sockets I put at the front, left to right so I'm not constantly opening the draws all the way to take stuff out or to put them away.

ShawnG
ShawnG PowerDork
11/26/19 10:53 a.m.
Grtechguy said:

https://toolboxwidget.com/

I want that socket rail!

Went to their website and it's not on there, is it from a different company?

AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter)
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/18/20 8:19 a.m.

In reply to ShawnG :

Some of that looks 3d printed. 

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
9/18/20 9:13 a.m.

It has a bit of a pattern, but I don't think that's from 3D printing.  I am pretty sure I have seen that in molded plastic before.

The image is clearly stretched vertically a bit (for emphasis?).  Are those super stubby wrenches on the left a real thing?  I can't imagine they would be terribly useful, especially in larger sizes.  Looks like they attach to another tool?

chandler
chandler PowerDork
9/18/20 9:15 a.m.
aircooled said:

It has a bit of a pattern, but I don't think that's from 3D printing.  I am pretty sure I have seen that in molded plastic before.

The image is clearly stretched vertically a bit (for emphasis?).  Are those super stubby wrenches on the left a real thing?  I can't imagine they would be terribly useful, especially in larger sizes.  Looks like they attach to another tool?

Ratchet, those look a little weird but I have a set from matco that are great when replacing e28 and w124 transmissions.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
9/18/20 10:53 a.m.

OK, thanks.  Interesting tool.  I can see how they might be useful with some of the super tight clearances in most cars these days.

Here is an adjusted image.  Not a huge difference, but a bit more realistic.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tyAyz3QYTYqgeIwvSVrXxrWogujKmMm94MNiOyDeOFpc88RRvLzdDqrLTL4PDDXT