rustybugkiller
rustybugkiller HalfDork
9/20/18 12:05 p.m.

I’m in the process of changing all my interior doors with raised panel oak. I’ll need to change all my door hand sets. If I can find multipacks or contractor packs I can save quite a bit.  In doing a Google search including amazon I can’t seem to find the same style brand for closet and bedroom doors. I want the same style throughout the house. 

I should be able to buy a multipack of say schlage closet and bath in oil rubbed bronze but so far I have to use two different brands which probably won’t match. If I go to HD $28 gets me a closet hand set. If I buy 4 pk on line its half the cost per set but I can’t find the matching bath hand set. Looking for a go to home hardware site to fulfill my needs. 

STM317
STM317 SuperDork
9/20/18 5:03 p.m.

I did mine last winter. Schlage Avila w/ Addison trim

2 keyed entry (keyed the same)

9 bed/bath (push button locks)

7 closet (non locking)

I ended up buying from Build.com. Nobody else that I could easily find carried the handle I wanted in all of the different configurations that I needed. Pretty sure they were comparable to the box stores in price +/- a couple bucks. May have even been a little cheaper for some of them. But I don't recall any "contractor pack" bulk discounts.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
10/4/18 6:06 a.m.

Canoe removed

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ICQYgc54dFlQx7bviZjRy4eWsvLf8V54UP8LNnkK15kMEo5La9h3ikFUsFsARSC7