1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
7/17/19 9:35 p.m.

"If you get to head of assembly by dropping parts I'm gonna start breaking all kinds of things back here."

NickD
NickD PowerDork
7/23/19 8:24 a.m.
Stefan said:
NickD said:

"It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another." -- Malcolm Reynolds

Cut to Jaynestown....

But he was the hero of Canton, the man they called Jayne

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill PowerDork
7/23/19 12:29 p.m.
NickD said:
Stefan said:
NickD said:

"It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another." -- Malcolm Reynolds

Cut to Jaynestown....

But he was the hero of Canton, the man they called Jayne

My days of taking you guys seriously are comming to a middle.

jharry3
jharry3 HalfDork
7/23/19 1:36 p.m.
Hungary Bill said:
NickD said:
Stefan said:
NickD said:

"It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another." -- Malcolm Reynolds

Cut to Jaynestown....

But he was the hero of Canton, the man they called Jayne

My days of taking you guys seriously are comming to a middle.

So long as you don't aim to misbehave...

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
7/24/19 10:22 a.m.

"Are you seriously sticking a straight screwdriver in a socket?"

"Come on dude it's an extension!"

Antihero
Antihero SuperDork
7/24/19 10:32 a.m.
jharry3 said:
Hungary Bill said:
NickD said:
Stefan said:
NickD said:

"It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another." -- Malcolm Reynolds

Cut to Jaynestown....

But he was the hero of Canton, the man they called Jayne

My days of taking you guys seriously are comming to a middle.

So long as you don't aim to misbehave...

I think misbehaving makes you Big Damn Heroes myself

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
7/26/19 6:46 p.m.

"I think we're doing something wrong if we're going bar hopping and have to go to the  next town to find the 2nd bar."

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltimaDork
7/31/19 2:20 p.m.

"Dang. Glad you weren't murder deathed by the battle possums." - MazdaFace

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
7/31/19 10:30 p.m.

"If you're gonna make us drive to Florida with an optispark can we at least pack a spare?"

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
8/2/19 2:42 p.m.

"You wanna plan your trajectory way up the route because the brakes are way more of a suggestion than a command."

egnorant
egnorant SuperDork
8/2/19 7:17 p.m.
Antihero said:
jharry3 said:
Hungary Bill said:
NickD said:
Stefan said:
NickD said:

"It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another." -- Malcolm Reynolds

Cut to Jaynestown....

But he was the hero of Canton, the man they called Jayne

My days of taking you guys seriously are comming to a middle.

So long as you don't aim to misbehave...

I think misbehaving makes you Big Damn Heroes myself

If you're gonna be bad, be good at it!

Bruce

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/2/19 8:14 p.m.

"I dont know a whole lot, but if you need to know how to make some stupid E36 M3 work, I got that covered". 

 

Me, after the umpteenth dumb project of the day. This was right after I jammed the 3 foot long drain brush in the drill because I thought it was funny. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
8/2/19 8:20 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Reminded me of the time I got bored and stuck all the swivels I could find in the shop together and started spinning them at low RPM on my cordless impact.

chandler
chandler PowerDork
8/3/19 6:41 a.m.

If you don’t change it, you choose it.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltimaDork
8/7/19 1:26 p.m.
The_Jed said:

 Anyway, my microwave has one of those turntable things in it and I have found that if I nuke the old, stale coffee I consume daily, for 71 seconds, the handle of my mug winds up in the exact same position it was in when I placed it in the microwave.

 

 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/7/19 5:54 p.m.
Daylan C said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Reminded me of the time I got bored and stuck all the swivels I could find in the shop together and started spinning them at low RPM on my cordless impact.

I had 72 feet of pressure washer wands....

slowbird
slowbird Reader
8/7/19 5:57 p.m.

In reply to Brett_Murphy :

Oddly enough, our microwave seems to rotate exactly once per minute (or maybe once every 30 seconds), so it usually puts things handle out. That's smart design.

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
8/7/19 6:55 p.m.

"If Kyle is pushing, is it K swapped?"

Knurled.
Knurled. MegaDork
8/7/19 7:12 p.m.
Stefan said:
NickD said:

"It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another." -- Malcolm Reynolds

Cut to Jaynestown....

"It would be nice if we had some grenades.."

 

One of my favorite I-told-you-so lines ever.

 

BTW - Watching Firefly/Serenity makes the second half of Full Metal Jacket unintentionally funny, in every scene with Animal Mother.  I don't know if Adam Baldwin is a one trick pony or if Joss Whedon went to him when Firefly was being produced and said "Adam, channel Animal Mother".  (See also: Ron Perlman, "Alien: Resurrection", which was Firefly before Firefly existed)

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
8/8/19 6:03 a.m.

"One of the key criteria I look at when looking at a $750,000 car, is a working 2nd gear."

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
8/21/19 10:55 a.m.

"Why do we like these E36 M3boxes again?"

Usually said at some point while working on a 3rd gen f-body.

NickD
NickD PowerDork
8/21/19 11:00 a.m.
Knurled. said:
Stefan said:
NickD said:

"It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another." -- Malcolm Reynolds

Cut to Jaynestown....

"It would be nice if we had some grenades.."

 

One of my favorite I-told-you-so lines ever.

 

BTW - Watching Firefly/Serenity makes the second half of Full Metal Jacket unintentionally funny, in every scene with Animal Mother.  I don't know if Adam Baldwin is a one trick pony or if Joss Whedon went to him when Firefly was being produced and said "Adam, channel Animal Mother".  (See also: Ron Perlman, "Alien: Resurrection", which was Firefly before Firefly existed)

Adam Baldwin ALWAYS plays that same sort of character. And he's typically a soldier or mercenary or governement agent. Look at him as Agent John Casey in Chuck. 

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltimaDork
8/21/19 4:00 p.m.

Whoever wrote that report is not from the South, has never been to the South and has no understanding of where, exactly, the South is located. (Hint: It is in the southernmost part of the United States, where a baby's first words are often "relative humidity" and "excessive heat warning.") - It's A Southern Thing, in regards to the article that suggests 78 is the where you should set your AC.

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
8/21/19 4:50 p.m.

In reply to Brett_Murphy :

If it's not set in the 60s why do you even have central HVAC? 

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltimaDork
8/22/19 8:00 p.m.

"Hut burned down, built new one." - Primitive Technology

1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
Our Preferred Partners
emcOyQuNWweKMxmEtjKWzUaCCBNyXpX6Y5pnKe35rs94JP2f872VgX2eDzvyIUNi