1 2 3
mndsm
mndsm HalfDork
6/23/10 9:30 p.m.
DaveEstey wrote: ziptie motorsports

Ziptie racing is actually a real team already, almost professional like. They run Pro Rally with some STi's.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
6/23/10 10:30 p.m.
StevenFV19 wrote: since your name is Cameron, how about CamSpeed Motorsports? (replace the motorsport with Racing, Autosport, or whatever you want.

If I did more drifting, I would totally call myself "CamAngle Motorsports". Actually, that's not a bad name anyway.

kakucis
kakucis None
8/9/10 8:13 a.m.

Looks like my crew is going to be my girlfriend. So far, Bourbon Ballroom is her favorite. That did spawn from my love of fine alcohol and social dancing (drinking whiskey while out dancing tango. I just added the foxtrot in for the joke).

See my acne product reviews and provillus website!

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/9/10 8:35 a.m.
Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette HalfDork
8/9/10 8:39 a.m.

turban racing

Phantom347
Phantom347
8/10/10 1:35 p.m.

Maybe I missed the wink & nudge, but when I saw Whisky Tango Foxtrot, I immediately thought WTF.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
8/10/10 2:08 p.m.
kakucis wrote: Looks like my crew is going to be my girlfriend. So far, Bourbon Ballroom is her favorite. That did spawn from my love of fine alcohol and social dancing (drinking whiskey while out dancing tango. I just added the foxtrot in for the joke).

Actually, that's a lot of what spawned mine. My girlfriend and I also have a love of fine alcohol and social dancing. We met on a ballroom dance team, and started doing Argentine Tango right when we started dating.

I came about the name in reverse though. I looked at our interests and started with the "Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot" and then came up with an amusing name back from that. Hence, "Bourbon Ballroom".

Phantom347 wrote: Maybe I missed the wink & nudge, but when I saw Whisky Tango Foxtrot, I immediately thought WTF.

That's the idea.

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
8/10/10 3:18 p.m.

Bourbon Ballroom isn't doing it for me. Not a bad name for a car or a boat, but a team? Meh. Asphalt/Tarmac Ballroom, maybe?

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
8/10/10 4:13 p.m.
Osterkraut wrote: Bourbon Ballroom isn't doing it for me. Not a bad name for a car or a boat, but a team? Meh. Asphalt/Tarmac Ballroom, maybe?

I think it would be a great name for a LeMons team... but for something more "legitimate", I'm kinda 'meh'.

Apexcarver
Apexcarver SuperDork
8/10/10 5:45 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
DaveEstey wrote: ziptie motorsports
Ziptie racing is actually a real team already, almost professional like. They run Pro Rally with some STi's.

http://teamziptie.com/blog/

Already exists as western Maryland's premiere autocross team!

<--- 2008,2009 TZT cup winner.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/10/10 7:34 p.m.

Shallow Pockets and Science Abuse are taken.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
8/10/10 8:37 p.m.

Ooh... how about "Zymurgy Racing"? or "Homulus Lupus Racing"?

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
8/10/10 11:45 p.m.

SFT

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus

I love The Venture Bros.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/11/10 6:55 a.m.

QFT

Quality Fried Tires.

1 2 3