mbmsg
mbmsg New Reader
1/28/10 2:12 p.m.

Before I put this on craigslist or slot car focused forum, figured I would throw it on here. I paid 200.00, I will let it go for 125.00 plus shipping. I am in zip 19343. In the original box, everything included (track, cars, controllers, etc.), used 3 times in the past year. Adult supervised every time. Moving and wont have the space.

Paypal preferred, or can accept personal check but wont ship until check clears.

Ad below:.

Tomy AFX 4-Lane Super International $199.99

The Tomy AFX 4-Lane Super International is the best set you can buy. It offers a wide variety of track sections, four (4) fast Tomy Super G+Plus cars and enough track to build any number of challenging 2- and 4-lane raceways.

The Tomy AFX 4-Lane Super International includes all of the track required to build 4-lane examples of 18 popular Formula 1 circuits.

The Layout Sheet included with the set includes instructions for building each of the Formula 1 tracks. You can of course, design your own raceway as well.

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
1/28/10 2:32 p.m.

I assume this is H.O. scale, but wanted to ask anyway...

Thanks,
Clem

Gimp
Gimp GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/28/10 2:32 p.m.

I want this. Do you have any pictures?

mbmsg
mbmsg New Reader
1/28/10 3:04 p.m.

Yes. On the HO question. It's all boxed up, I could break it out and take pictures, but it would be pictures of stacked up track, wound up controllers and cars.

Check this link out for a in depth description and additional pictures. http://www.hoslotcarracing.com/RaceSets.html

MB

mbmsg
mbmsg New Reader
1/28/10 3:04 p.m.

Yes. On the HO question. It's all boxed up, I could break it out and take pictures, but it would be pictures of stacked up track, wound up controllers and cars.

Check this link out for a in depth description and additional pictures. http://www.hoslotcarracing.com/RaceSets.html

MB

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
54aaCXvgAMs4uOnpAWzPHM76OaetYm2kTAKMUArZiZQZ9ocZJPFwLPv13H1DtDI0