sachilles
sachilles Dork
7/28/11 8:53 a.m.

Long story short, some dirt bags stole some shifter karts that belong to kids from the local track. Pretty limited market to try and re-sell these things. If you are in the greater new england area and sniff out a shifter kart deal that seems too good to be true, please send me a message.

Thanks

Morning Racers, I didn’t say Good Morning though. Last night we learned that someone had cut all of the locks going into the race track, cut all of the locks on all of the trailers and STOLE 2 shifter karts. If you hear or see any shifter karts on ebay or craigslist for sale PLEASE make me aware of them. If you hear of someone that has a new shifter kart, or you hear one being run in a parking lot or some other place PLEASE be sure to check it out, it’s not like you can just run these karts on your back lawn. The thieves also stole a set of rain tires, set of racing slicks, several containers of oil, and a full can of gas. So they plan to run them, just keep your eyes and ears open people. These two karts belong to a 15 year old and a 16 year old.. We need to get these karts back so these two kids can enjoy racing. Everyone always says we need things for kids to do. Here is a great thing for kids to do (racing) and some lazy rotten piece of crap stole them. Lets find these people and these karts and correct this bad thing. jeff blow
hotrodlarry
hotrodlarry Reader
7/28/11 9:11 a.m.

I'm passing the info around about this for you.

sachilles
sachilles Dork
7/28/11 9:29 a.m.

Thanks

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/28/11 9:38 a.m.

those dirtbags need to be caught now

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oNdIwABbCDSVnGtkRvLAcFzftEeykOllfs5De4DrzpPOwySzhSo8dkbb2xHCn4e1