sachilles Dork
July 28, 2011 8:53 a.m.

Long story short, some dirt bags stole some shifter karts that belong to kids from the local track. Pretty limited market to try and re-sell these things. If you are in the greater new england area and sniff out a shifter kart deal that seems too good to be true, please send me a message.

Thanks

Morning Racers, I didn’t say Good Morning though. Last night we learned that someone had cut all of the locks going into the race track, cut all of the locks on all of the trailers and STOLE 2 shifter karts. If you hear or see any shifter karts on ebay or craigslist for sale PLEASE make me aware of them. If you hear of someone that has a new shifter kart, or you hear one being run in a parking lot or some other place PLEASE be sure to check it out, it’s not like you can just run these karts on your back lawn. The thieves also stole a set of rain tires, set of racing slicks, several containers of oil, and a full can of gas. So they plan to run them, just keep your eyes and ears open people. These two karts belong to a 15 year old and a 16 year old.. We need to get these karts back so these two kids can enjoy racing. Everyone always says we need things for kids to do. Here is a great thing for kids to do (racing) and some lazy rotten piece of crap stole them. Lets find these people and these karts and correct this bad thing. jeff blow
hotrodlarry Reader
July 28, 2011 9:11 a.m.

I'm passing the info around about this for you.

sachilles Dork
July 28, 2011 9:29 a.m.

Thanks

mad_machine SuperDork
July 28, 2011 9:38 a.m.

those dirtbags need to be caught now

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

The Best of Legends of the Autobahn 2016

2 days ago in Articles

It's a smorgasbord of fine German cars.

Join Us at SCCA Solo Nationals

2 days ago in News

We're headed to the great concrete beach in a little over a week.

The Best of Bonhams at Monterey 2016

2 days ago in Articles

A look at the cream of the automotive crop auctioned off in Monterey.

2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX

2 days ago in New Car Reviews

The 2016 Honda Civic is the first model year for its latest (tenth) generation. Our test car was an experience ...

We're Headed to Grid Life at Road Atlanta

2 days ago in News

Look for us this weekend at Road Atlanta for that track’s first-ever Grid Life.

The Best of Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion

2 days ago in Articles

This race attracts all of the greats from years past: Formula One, Can-Am, Trans-Am and more.

The Best of Porsche Club of America Werks Reunion 2016

2 days ago in Articles

The best that Stuttgart has to offer.

The Best of Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance 2016

3 days ago in Articles

Our favorite sights from Monterey car week.

Specialty Insurance

3 days ago in Articles

Many of our favorite cars finally qualify for better, more affordable coverage.

Awesome New Exhaust Headers on Project Mustang

3 days ago in Project Cars

How much power does a set of headers really free up?

Tech Tips: 2007–’15 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

4 days ago in Articles

Despite what you may have heard, the Evo X has a stellar reputation for reliability.

2016 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Limited

4 days ago in New Car Reviews

Subaru knows a thing or two about building wagons that can go off-road. Their latest release in this market is ...

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
VAiKyFZbEebl8zVl17u5A173PuYiBzg0