SkinnyG
SkinnyG SuperDork
1/18/18 12:53 a.m.

Student bought a car from a woman. Car had been sitting for a number of years. He's got it on the road, brings it to the school auto shop mainly to fix headlights, but also to get into the truck as it won't open.

He and his friends get in through the back seat, and are sorting out the junk left behind by the previous owner.

There is some "interesting" and somewhat skanky "personal" items, ones that raise the quizzical eyebrow. Including one (1) glass stilletto slipper.

"Oh! This is perfect!" I say. "All you gotta do is find the woman who fits this slipper, and she's yours! This is awesome."

Kids looks unimpressed, mutters something about his girlfriend not liking that. I joke that "but she's probably a great dancer."

Later, one of the other students shouts out "We found the other one!" holding up the second glass slipper.

Sadness, as now he won't find the beautiful princess.

Until the next student shouts out "They're two lefts! Why would she have only two lefts?"

"Well clearly: she's not a dancer!" I reply. "Or maybe she has only one leg! Handicapped ladies need love too, you know!"

He was less and less impressed as the day wore on.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro PowerDork
1/18/18 1:48 a.m.

Tell him to run far and fast.

Heather Mills is bad news.

SaltyDog
SaltyDog Reader
1/18/18 11:17 a.m.

In reply to Trans_Maro :

But she's got a boatload of money!

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/18/18 11:53 a.m.

They belong to Eileen, the hostess at IHOP.

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/18/18 12:05 p.m.
Wally said:

They belong to Eileen, the hostess at IHOP.

She also works at the Waffle House as a bouncer

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ImTAl9tAb3IUkdk6magsj38G0VVq5lqXz0opRleWYyt9NF9BSUX2zQZTmk5Ch8pp