1 2
Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/24/08 8:35 a.m.
Hasbro wrote: You spelled seine wrong. And what the hell does all of this have to do with a river, anyway? All though I have swum inseine.

I had a cousin that was into swine, is that better or worse than shep. He always said they oink twice for yes

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
7/24/08 8:55 a.m.
Wall-e wrote:
Hasbro wrote: You spelled seine wrong. And what the hell does all of this have to do with a river, anyway? All though I have swum inseine.
I had a cousin that was into swine, is that better or worse than shep. He always said they oink twice for yes

Do you use bacon flavoured condoms with pigs?

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/24/08 8:57 a.m.
Jensenman wrote:
Wall-e wrote:

No you would be bacon flavored afterward... The real question is what BBQ sauce do you use as a lubricant?

Mental
Mental SuperDork
7/25/08 12:03 a.m.
John Brown wrote:
Jensenman wrote:
Wall-e wrote:
No you would be bacon flavored afterward... The real question is what BBQ sauce do you use as a lubricant?

Harden up princess, use Tabasco

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Reader
7/25/08 12:19 a.m.
Mental wrote:
John Brown wrote:
Jensenman wrote:
Wall-e wrote:
Harden up princess, use Tabasco

A Curb Your Enthusiasm fan?

" You know what Tabasco's good for? Keep ya hard, only you gotta stick it up your ass."

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/25/08 6:14 a.m.

So let me get this straightin order to keep an erection in the chair force you have to stick a bottle of hot sauce up your donkey rear while ewe are humping?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
niqSRMSc9H7j0fRjSnGjEgwxIW4ZRIpH8zeS2j3mnUJq8GRhQxZdSetKulLlYbM4