1 2
carguy123
carguy123 HalfDork
10/10/08 10:09 p.m.

I got gas for $2.79 today and since then prices have dropped. Long Live King Bush!

CivicSiRacer
CivicSiRacer Reader
10/11/08 8:22 a.m.

Before I left for work I passed one gas station and it was $3.29. I went after I got off work yesterday seeing gas @ $2.99. Dropped $.30!

Then I turned on the news and saw the DOW @ 8400! I did a double

Save the cheerleader save the WORLD! Or is that Save the Economy Save the World? :)

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
10/11/08 9:00 a.m.

Soros was on PBS last night. He explained how he was going to continue to berkeley us and a BS reason for why.

triumph7
triumph7 New Reader
10/12/08 8:48 p.m.

What!?!? Dr. Hess watches the "Proliteriate Broadcasting System"?

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/12/08 8:52 p.m.

I came for Oscar the Grouch, i stayed for the peoples news

fastEddie
fastEddie Dork
10/13/08 12:23 p.m.

Like the market (Ok, maybe not today) gas prices keep dropping - paid $2.59 this morning.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
10/13/08 12:41 p.m.

I now only get 2 non PBS channels and 2-4 PBS channels, one of which is always a kids channel aimed at Democratics and other people thinking at or below a 2nd grade level. That narrows down my channel surfing.

I would read Soros' book if I could find it without him getting any money from it. I may go check it out from the library. I find it very interesting that Soros says: "We are at or very near the bottom. We need to have the government buy into the banks and not use that 700 bil to buy toxic debt." Today the government says the government is going to buy into the banks and the market rises. Of course, his reasoning, Global Warming, is total bull E36 M3. The important thing to take away from it is that he tells us exactly how he is going to screw us, then he does it. He also said blah blah Global Warming blah blah reduce CO2 emissions. And that cap and trade was a total rip off orchestrated by political influences. Not that cap and trade wasn't going to happen, just that lots of people will make lots of money ripping off the rest of us from it while it does absolutely nothing to reduce carbon emissions. He said some other things like the US is going to get berkeleyed big time.

So, alternative energy (nukes, wind, solar, geothermal) is where the money is going to be. And don't buy into US consumerism for a long time, because we're gonna get raped.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Sq3AZSUl7rJ1Mg59fddhlfG2ero2bLaVRyQdpj8fSm1viBcnmzYJWUnmH0y60ICl