1 ... 32 33 34
Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
3/23/18 8:48 a.m.

Not nearly as awesome as a paid off mortgage, but I'm only working five 12s in a row now instead of 6 or more...

That means Tuesday is all about Farcry 5! 

SaltyDog
SaltyDog Reader
3/23/18 9:06 a.m.

It's Friday!! laugh

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette UltraDork
3/26/18 5:30 p.m.

We are pleased to announce I am medication free as of .......   Ha   We have paid our Shop Mortgage off ...   last  payment and we own this 

Karl La Follette
3/26/18 5:32 p.m.
Furious_E
Furious_E GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/13/18 3:23 p.m.

It's Friday, it's finally gorgeous out after several weeks of crappy weather, and I drove the RX7 to work for the first time. First time I've driven it further than around the block and all seems well (knock on wood.)

Edit: Oh, and Dez Bryant was cut by the Cowboys! Knew I was missing something devilcheeky

slefain
slefain PowerDork
4/13/18 4:45 p.m.

I finally got the dangerous burned out apartment building in my neighborhood demolished. One year of constant phone calls harassing my county officials finally paid off this morning.

Even made it on the local news: https://www.wsbtv.com/video?videoId=731931950&videoVersion=1.0

Karl La Follette
5/23/18 1:02 p.m.

We Got a Letter of Approval from our County Government to Implement our   SHuck and Share Program  to  reccyle reclaim restore shorelines .  We wiill reclaim shells  from restaurants  and we will reclaim scallop shells  .  There is a REEF in the Future  coming !   Nature Coast Adventurer  and Discover Citrus County  .   

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
5/24/18 7:20 p.m.

My search for 15x10” wheels has yielded results!  I’ll be more specific when they are in hand but i’m Just pleased to bits.laugh

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
6/7/18 4:36 p.m.

Kids and wife playing in the yard yesterday... such a nice yard. Such a beautiful day. My kids are great. Life is so good right now.

RealMiniParker
RealMiniParker PowerDork
6/7/18 6:12 p.m.

Is it OK to experience Schadenfreude? If so, I'm in a damn good mood. 

84FSP
84FSP SuperDork
6/7/18 7:38 p.m.

Fixed the broken camera lens on my lg v20 for $6 with a kit from amazon rather than the$150 the phone repair place wanted!

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
6/8/18 12:02 a.m.

In reply to Karl La Follette :

Hey Karl a Citrus County Sherrifs car was up here this week. Made for a good Instagram shot. Especially outside of Police Week. smiley

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
6/8/18 10:36 a.m.

Finally saw Post Modern Jukebox with SWMBO and her 14yr old daughter last night.  Casual observer, watched a couple random videos.  Now I'm a fan.  And the retro/pinup-inspired clothing is a bonus.

Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/18/18 8:23 a.m.

After 3 days of hard wrenching in 90-degree-plus weather with heat indexes pushing 100, the Dancer's Mariner has a new (to it) engine and is back drivable again. I owe a MASSIVE amount of thanks to eastsideTim for coming down and spending the day Saturday assisting with pulling the old engine and dropping in the new one, there's absolutely no way I'd have gotten everything done without his help. I'm completely worn out and sore as hell, but after a test run last night didn't have any problems with driving it in today to work to make sure everything is going to behave before handing it back over to the Dancer.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/1/19 5:30 a.m.
Floating Doc
Floating Doc GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/1/19 6:34 a.m.

Finally watched Rush, Ron Howard's F1 movie. Even Mrs. floating doc enjoyed it. Great story, great directing, great cinematography. 

ShawneeCreek
ShawneeCreek GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/31/19 10:24 a.m.

Just finished off my 2 week's notice period at a job I've not liked for 6 months now. For this weekend I'm unemployed! Even better, I start at a new job, with a better company culture, and 20% more pay on Monday. And to top it off, it's a beautiful day outside today. Definitely a good mood.

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/31/19 10:28 a.m.

Got a car on the road today. 

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
5/31/19 10:59 a.m.

Im getting rid of cars today. And getting caught up with my paperwork 

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
6/3/19 11:12 a.m.

I unexpectedly found out this morning I got a raise and 250 RSUs. 

Nice way to start the day and week! It has definitely put me in a damn good mood.

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/3/19 11:34 a.m.

Car is being picked up today!!!! 

GameboyRMH
6/19/19 1:00 p.m.

After 5 years, a few tests, hundreds of dollars, and most recently 9+ hours of waiting in an office, I've finally got a full Canadian G license, one of the hardest driver's licenses in the world to get. I'm not really in a great mood but it's an achievement.

barefootskater
barefootskater Dork
6/19/19 2:17 p.m.

Work is crazy, people are pissed, no lunch, headache, haven't slept properly in a week, and the caffeine is wearing off. But, today at about 630 UPS is going to drop a box on my porch and the rest of it doesn't matter at all. Today is amp day, a damn fine day if you ask me.

GameboyRMH
6/27/19 9:39 a.m.

I just noticed that I'm now well into the top 10% of all individual World Community Grid contributors, not bad considering that I'm only throwing my least environmentally-destructive forms of computing power at it and I've only been doing it for a couple of years.

Imagine if I brought my 90% diesel/10% solar-powered gaming PC to bear...later this year it'll be 80% non-fossil-powered so maybe I will...

Update: Upgraded one of my heavy hitters and brought an old PC online, and now I'm in the top 1% of daily contributors, which puts me on the leaderboards!

1 ... 32 33 34

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1EDJBuImL3eeiA8USMjjVVGtMeL31vsCca3ehiUjzMJjyHIoihGwtGWEwvIYGuXR