1 ... 3 4 5
G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
7/23/18 8:15 p.m.

I've been suffering from having this stuck in my head for the past 48 hours, so now I'm here to spread the suffering.

Brian
Brian MegaDork
7/24/18 10:05 a.m.

Battle Hymn of the Bro

Blood Upon the Risers

you know, variations of Battle Hymn of the Republic

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/24/18 1:13 p.m.

Ring a bell and I'll salivate, how'd you like that?

You can call me Pavlov's dog.

phaze1todd
phaze1todd Dork
7/24/18 1:33 p.m.

Well...

Seeing as my two daughters went to see "Mamma Mia, Here We Go Again" the other night... AND they like to sing around the house...

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
7/24/18 2:50 p.m.

I wish DC101 would stop playing Weezers cover of Africa. And 'Zombie' such sanctimonious southern Irish claptrap. But really the Weezer cover just makes me turn off the radio. Well both do but Africa just annoys me. smiley

RossD
RossD MegaDork
7/24/18 3:14 p.m.
stroker
stroker UltraDork
7/25/18 6:24 p.m.
GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/27/18 10:11 a.m.

Got this stuck in my head even though I probably haven't heard it in a decade:

SaltyDog
SaltyDog HalfDork
3/12/19 2:38 p.m.

Sorry for resurrecting a Zombie thread, but I was watching the utubes yesterday and saw an interview with Nancy Wilson describing where Heart "borrowed" the Barracuda riff from Nazareth's "This Flight Tonight", which is a cover of a Joni Mitchell song.

I loved this song and album back then and I think it still holds up today. Can't get it out of my head now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNhdzX-nnM

1974 was the year I finally got to grow my hair a bit longer, my then brother-in-law bought a brand new Z-28, I got to go over 100mph in said Z and I got a new 10 speed bike. Life was good.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
3/13/19 11:21 a.m.

Saw Captain Marvel last night and now I have "Celebrity Skin" stuck in my head.

I berking hate that song, Hole, and everything about Courtney Love.

BenB
BenB Reader
3/13/19 2:28 p.m.

Woke up with “How Deep Is Your Love” by The Bee Gees in my head. I hate them! WTF is my brain trying to do to me???

paranoid_android
paranoid_android UberDork
3/13/19 6:57 p.m.
Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
3/14/19 2:21 p.m.

Does it count if the guy who wrote it is a drinking buddy? I heard this one A LOT last summer and it randomly popped back in while laying on the couch.

Knurled.
Knurled. GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/14/19 8:26 p.m.

Linked and not embdded because there's a naughty word in the title

A mix of Van Halen's "Jump" music, with Cee Lo Green's "Berk You" over top.

stroker
stroker UltraDork
11/13/19 8:32 p.m.

I was hearing "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" all day.  Must be the gales of November...

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
11/13/19 8:51 p.m.

The Cleverlys do some funny blue grass covers of pop songs that can get stuck in your head

alfadriver
alfadriver MegaDork
11/15/19 12:30 p.m.

Last two days, my mind is doing good things, yesterday I had Miss Gradenko by The Police, and today parts of Porkofiev's Lieutenant Kije suite. Not bad. 

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
11/15/19 1:39 p.m.

Heard this song while grabbing a breakfast biscuit at the local Bojangles.  Pretty catchy little tune.   Who knew it came with such a cool video?

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
11/15/19 1:45 p.m.
Duke said:

Saw Captain Marvel last night and now I have "Celebrity Skin" stuck in my head.

I berking hate that song, Hole, and everything about Courtney Love.

Oh, come on!  You know you want to be the girl with the most cake!

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
11/15/19 1:57 p.m.
SaltyDog said:

Sorry for resurrecting a Zombie thread, but I was watching the utubes yesterday and saw an interview with Nancy Wilson describing where Heart "borrowed" the Barracuda riff from Nazareth's "This Flight Tonight", which is a cover of a Joni Mitchell song.

I loved this song and album back then and I think it still holds up today. Can't get it out of my head now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNhdzX-nnM

1974 was the year I finally got to grow my hair a bit longer, my then brother-in-law bought a brand new Z-28, I got to go over 100mph in said Z and I got a new 10 speed bike. Life was good.

Thanks for the history lesson.  I've heard a lot of Joni, a fair bit of Nazareth, and I've seen Heart in concert, but I never knew the Barracuda riff traced it's lineage back to Joni.  Cool stuff.

stroker
stroker UltraDork
11/19/19 3:58 p.m.

My new job has me humming this... :(

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qraxn56pw8AaQrirZDhrDJqSjNfOGLfxlbQlUiLZxvQsw6QiPhUnd4F3McNOLYR0