1 2 3 4 ... 7
tr8todd
tr8todd Dork
5/19/19 9:38 a.m.

The girl that drives that Mustang has a Ford mechanic husband.  They have several nice fox bodies at the house.  She works with my wife at that Stop and Shop.  If she had parked over in the corner, she could parked next to my wife's DD Triumph TR7.

NOT A TA
NOT A TA Dork
5/19/19 10:40 a.m.

[URL=https://s240.photobucket.com/user/NOTATA/media/MVC-012F-1.jpg.html][/URL]

Jay_W
Jay_W Dork
5/19/19 12:43 p.m.

Thought this was a pretty cool pic, wife's xtype next to xk..

 

iceracer
iceracer UltimaDork
5/19/19 1:49 p.m.

I came close the other day.   As I was backing my FiST out of my driveway and checking traffic I briefly saw driver getting into a car that was parked at the curb next to my driveway.   As it pulled away I had time to read the name plate on the trunk,  "MASERATI".  I was briefly in awe.  We don't normally have cars like that in this small town.  I think he may have been at the Catholic church across the street.  No, it was not a bi-turbo.  It was a newer model.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr UberDork
5/19/19 2:21 p.m.
iceracer said:

I came close the other day.   As I was backing my FiST out of my driveway and checking traffic I briefly saw driver getting into a car that was parked at the curb next to my driveway.   As it pulled away I had time to read the name plate on the trunk,  "MASERATI".  I was briefly in awe.  We don't normally have cars like that in this small town.  I think he may have been at the Catholic church across the street.  No, it was not a bi-turbo.  It was a newer model.

Yea, no E36 M3.  You said it drove away.  You didn't say it broke down and turned to rust and disappeared before your eyes.  Haha!

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
5/19/19 3:00 p.m.

There's also a very cool car under the tarp to the back-left wink

ShawnG
ShawnG PowerDork
5/19/19 6:43 p.m.

I was going to pull all the cars out of the shop and take pictures of my Tacoma parked next to them but this is a lot easier:

 

cheeky

02Pilot
02Pilot SuperDork
5/19/19 7:00 p.m.

I was up at Lake George this weekend and spotted a Weinermobile yesterday. Sadly, I was on foot at the time.

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman SuperDork
5/19/19 7:05 p.m.

I didn’t snap a photo because the gentlemen just hopped out, but a McLaren SLR parked next to me at the gas station yesterday morning. 

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
5/19/19 7:26 p.m.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltimaDork
5/19/19 10:12 p.m.
NOT A TA said:

[URL=https://s240.photobucket.com/user/NOTATA/media/MVC-012F-1.jpg.html][/URL]


I'd be in the building looking around in that case.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon PowerDork
5/20/19 6:52 a.m.

Mike
Mike SuperDork
5/20/19 7:13 a.m.

In reply to ShawnG :

A 1956 Oldsmobile was a daily for the fam throughout the eighties. That was a fun car. No seatbelts, and the seats were made out of this hyperscratchy material somewhere on the wrong side of burlap, but it was such a fun place to be.

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) UltimaDork
5/20/19 7:28 a.m.

In reply to Spoolpigeon :

That poor Lambo got car-Aids just being that close to Cold Lotion.  You should feel bad.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon PowerDork
5/20/19 7:53 a.m.
KyAllroad (Jeremy) said:

In reply to Spoolpigeon :

That poor Lambo got car-Aids just being that close to Cold Lotion.  You should feel bad.

I feel bad about nothing. 

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse PowerDork
5/20/19 8:06 a.m.

Wally
Wally MegaDork
5/20/19 8:57 a.m.

 

In reply to 02Pilot :

I forgot I had gotten a Weinermobile pic: 

Wally
Wally MegaDork
5/20/19 8:58 a.m.

Some sort of Porsche parked next to us at Lime Rock. 

oldeskewltoy
oldeskewltoy UberDork
5/20/19 9:17 a.m.

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
5/20/19 9:32 a.m.

Is my other ride, the twisty slide, or the corner of my shop the cool thing? Whatever, I'm posting it.

Maybe it's the 16' 4"x6" sticking out of the truck that's the cool thing?

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill PowerDork
5/20/19 10:08 a.m.

I'd never seen a first gen 4-runner in Europe before so I thought I'd park behind it like he was going to give me a tow laugh

 

Floating Doc
Floating Doc Dork
5/20/19 11:49 a.m.

In reply to Hungary Bill :

I'm hoping for some further explanation.

Edit for picture:

My co-driver in my ES miata a couple of months ago.

MulletTruck
MulletTruck HalfDork
5/20/19 12:04 p.m.

BenB
BenB Reader
5/20/19 12:27 p.m.

Back in the mid-80s, I was flying charter and night freight in a Baron and my daily driver was a '78 MGB. I don't know what was riskier, flying freight or DDing an MG.

MulletTruck
MulletTruck HalfDork
5/20/19 12:40 p.m.
Craziest week I ever had in a plane was flying checks for banks. Think of it as modern day pony express. My partner was all about how many rules he break in a night.
 
BenB said:

Back in the mid-80s, I was flying charter and night freight in a Baron and my daily driver was a '78 MGB. I don't know what was riskier, flying freight or DDing an MG.

 

 

 

1 2 3 4 ... 7
Our Preferred Partners
UJ5QWNt8Hk4suNdl3l6B1kh0lOS5i2bvI62DBqGBQKLTzUGxmsLeXC1L3YwvgQXp