1 2 3
Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
1/9/13 11:44 a.m.
Duke wrote: And yet, people *still* insist that voting third party is throwing your vote away. ^^^ Thinking of getting a tattoo that says this, since I type it so berking much.

At the very least, make it your signature on here so you don't get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome typing it out all the time.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
1/9/13 12:13 p.m.
aircooled wrote: WAY more popular then Congress: arhhhghgghhhhhaaaassss (that's a vomit sound)

I'm sure the ratings people will pick this up and run with it, but I actually forced myself to watch ~5 minutes of this the other night. My daughter wandered in and stood there with her mouth hanging open. I had to change the station before the lesion developing on my brain got too big.

It's not voting third party that throws a vote away. It's voting for idiots who still have not addressed problems that existed in the Carter administration (which is when I started paying attention) that wastes votes.

Type Q
Type Q Dork
1/9/13 2:44 p.m.

Grassroots Motorsports is more popular than congress

bravenrace
bravenrace PowerDork
1/9/13 3:15 p.m.
914Driver wrote:
N Sperlo wrote: Blondes automatically lose points with me.
What's wrong with you?

Them there are some curvy roads.

yamaha
yamaha SuperDork
1/9/13 3:23 p.m.

I think she needs an internship with grm.....

bravenrace
bravenrace PowerDork
1/9/13 3:52 p.m.

GREAT TRUTHS

1. In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

2. If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.

3. Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But then I repeat myself.

4. Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.

5. Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

6. Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

7. Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

8. No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session.

9. Talk is cheap, except when Congress does it.

10. The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

11. There is no distinctly Native American criminal class, save Congress.

12. What this country needs are more unemployed politicians.

13. A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

14. We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.

bravenrace
bravenrace PowerDork
1/9/13 3:52 p.m.
yamaha wrote: I think she needs an internship with grm.....

what good will that do me?

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltraDork
1/9/13 3:58 p.m.
N Sperlo wrote: In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker: Blondes automatically lose points with me. So do crazies.

AGREED.... Blondes are a no-no. Brunettes and redheads though? I'm in.

And I have one to add to the list....

11.) expressing your dogs anal glands. I think I'd rather do that than talk about our current "leadership" at this point.

Duke
Duke PowerDork
1/9/13 4:22 p.m.

You also missed another one: IT'S A DARN GOOD THING WE DON'T GET AS MUCH GOVERNMENT AS WE PAY FOR.

And about Ms. Microphone up there: I'd wreck that so bad Gordon Lightfoot would write a song about it. Assuming that was on her agenda, too, of course, which is highly unlikely.

aircooled
aircooled PowerDork
1/9/13 4:52 p.m.
Greek democracy created at Athens was direct, rather than representative: any adult male citizen of age could take part, and it was a duty to do so. The officials of the democracy were in part elected by the Assembly and in large part chosen by lot.
fidelity101
fidelity101 HalfDork
1/9/13 5:57 p.m.

deez nutz

novaderrik
novaderrik UltraDork
1/9/13 7:10 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
yamaha wrote:
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
N Sperlo wrote: Makes ya feel kinda bad for Lohan. Wait. Never mind.
She is like the $750 E36. Bottom of the depreciation curve, a little trashed out but a ton of fun still left in it. If she showed up on craigslist I's snatch her up in a heartbeat.
Pretty much my setiment.....but I mainly go after redheads, so I like the effin nuts side.....keeps things interesting. At this point, I think getting a lobotomy is higher ranked than congress.
Lohan was a redhead before she was a blonde, OH MY was she ever a redhead.

do i have to register with the state and notify them whenever i move after looking at that pic?

Adrian_Thompson wrote: the Kardashians - I've still no idea who or what they are.

they were the bad guys in Start Trek: DS9

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/9/13 7:25 p.m.

After talking to my medical insurance company about how they rewrote my medical policy to comply with the Obama Care laws, everything is more popular.

Their words, take it up with your congressman.

berkeley those people and the E36 M3ty ass horse they rode in on. May they all burn in Hell for eternity. Since they are all worthless, back stabbing, piece of E36 M3, no good turds scraped off the bottom of my shoe, they probably will.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
1/9/13 7:58 p.m.
novaderrik wrote: do i have to register with the state and notify them whenever i move after looking at that pic?

I don't believe so. my google-fu puts that picture around the time of Herbie- she was legal then.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/9/13 8:00 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
novaderrik wrote: do i have to register with the state and notify them whenever i move after looking at that pic?
I don't believe so. my google-fu puts that picture around the time of Herbie- she was legal then.

But you might want to get your computer and eyes checked for an STD. You know how viruses are now-a-days. She's probably pretty contagious even over the internet.

egnorant
egnorant Dork
1/10/13 10:19 a.m.

Heard that Brad Pitt is playing Detective Frank Bullit in the remake of Bullit... Tell me that don't make ya clench up a bit!!

Bruce

aussiesmg
aussiesmg UltimaDork
1/10/13 10:24 a.m.
Toyman01 wrote:
mndsm wrote:
But you might want to get your computer and eyes checked for an STD. You know how viruses are now-a-days. She's probably pretty contagious even over the internet.

and a random drug screening might be appropriate

yamaha
yamaha SuperDork
1/10/13 10:44 a.m.
aussiesmg wrote:
Toyman01 wrote:
mndsm wrote:
and a random drug screening might be appropriate

If she still looked like that I could keep her out of trouble......its called a chain anchored in the kitchen. Although, I doubt she could make me a sammich.

STD's, perhaps.....but I doubt she's resorted to handies on the street corner yet. She's not Courtney Love yet after all....

tuna55
tuna55 UberDork
1/10/13 12:27 p.m.
novaderrik wrote: they were the bad guys in Start Trek: DS9

OH! Now I get it! Those guys tore up Bajor, no wonder their show is so popular. Cool how they sort of stopped being bastards for the last episode or so. They're definitely more popular than congress.

Duke
Duke PowerDork
1/10/13 12:43 p.m.
egnorant wrote: Heard that Brad Pitt is playing Detective Frank Bullit in the remake of Bullit... Tell me that don't make ya clench up a bit!! Bruce

Now here is a role where casting Tom Cruise might actually make some sense... instead of as not-so-gentle giant Jack Reacher.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/10/13 12:49 p.m.

This is not the kind of congress I was expecting.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/10/13 12:51 p.m.

Dschinghis Khan is way more popular than Congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQAKRw6mToA

Nickelback is not.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
1/10/13 12:51 p.m.
Duke wrote:
egnorant wrote: Heard that Brad Pitt is playing Detective Frank Bullit in the remake of Bullit... Tell me that don't make ya clench up a bit!! Bruce
Now *here* is a role where casting Tom Cruise might actually make some sense... instead of as not-so-gentle giant Jack Reacher.

Iono man, if anyone has the suave moves that Steve McQueen did, it's Brad Pitt. All homoerotic overtones aside, he's an incredibly talented actor.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/10/13 1:01 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:

Agreed.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/10/13 1:03 p.m.
tuna55 wrote:
novaderrik wrote: they were the bad guys in Start Trek: DS9
OH! Now I get it! Those guys tore up Bajor, no wonder their show is so popular. Cool how they sort of stopped being bastards for the last episode or so. They're definitely more popular than congress.

O. I thought they meant those bitches that were famous for something.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Uf1ZlnVhDFR2JX4tvJWU9gxKysTAARqXspRe6zqqUgJuqfkepQm7RvW2Gl6ZdkQZ