1 2
Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/19/18 10:47 a.m.

In reply to Cousin_Eddie :

I wasn’t worried about it being macho, it would have been the wife’s car and she’s hoping for something as cute/happy as her fiat was. Seems like it doesn’t matter anyway as the buyout is actually almost 17k instead of 10k which makes it a bit less attractive.  Now she’s spending her ample free time looking at recently imported Nissan Figaros and Paos.

failboat
failboat UberDork
6/19/18 11:57 a.m.

I test drove one around that vintage. Not a huge fan of the way it looks, but it drove nicer than expected and the leather seats were really comfortable. 

I actually liked the way it drove better than the Outback that we ended up buying. Outback has its pluses but it is more boring to drive than the CRV (for just around town stuff)

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/19/18 2:42 p.m.

I’ve been driving it on the weekends because it’s easy for her to get in and out of and I kinda liked it but it’s going to be her car since she won’t drive my old mans buick.  Since there weren’t any serious red flags we were ready to take it but then I read the paperwork and found their price error. 

barefootskater
barefootskater HalfDork
6/19/18 3:26 p.m.
stylngle2003 said:

Vossen CV3 - Honda CRV by Ronaldo Stewart, on Flickr

Not sure why, but I really that. I am a bit of a honda fanboi though.

I'll say this. The one close friend I have who is into cars as much as I am (and is a die hard Ford guy, (all the panther, all the time) and won't even consider something without a v8 and RWD) just married a CRV owner. Hers is a 2002 or something. He loves it. Easy to maintain, surprisingly good off road, good at gas. And it fits him (6'2, 220ish) easily and comfortably.

drainoil
drainoil HalfDork
6/20/18 2:42 p.m.

I picked ours up due to getting everything already mentioned, in an AWD package due to our winters. No complaints here.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
f1vOqHwCWPuWAzvdVT5RkVw5JaYQxYCk0ImLCp5z0EUSya6FjX0MWmciRM8RbCM1