ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
6/18/08 6:09 a.m.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368206,00.html

Patterson's lawyer told The Smoking Gun that a "design problem" caused a decorative metallic piece on the underwear to fly up and hit Patterson in the eye while she was putting the underwear on.

beat wally to it.. YES!

Woodyhfd
Woodyhfd GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
6/18/08 6:26 a.m.

Any judge with half a brain will immediately throw that case out. Fifty two year old women should not be wearing thongs.

grtechguy
grtechguy SuperDork
6/18/08 7:58 a.m.
Woodyhfd wrote: Any judge with half a brain will immediately throw that case out. Fifty two year old women should not be wearing thongs.

there are like 2 exceptions......

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/18/08 8:02 a.m.
grtechguy wrote:
Woodyhfd wrote: Any judge with half a brain will immediately throw that case out. Fifty two year old women should not be wearing thongs.
there are like 2 exceptions......

NO THERE ARE NONE!

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
6/18/08 9:48 a.m.

glad there were no pictures

aircooled
aircooled Dork
6/18/08 10:16 a.m.

They showed her on the morning news...

...sorry, I put the two together in my mind there, now I have that pre-puke taste in my mouth...

bludroptop
bludroptop Dork
6/18/08 10:31 a.m.
Woodyhfd wrote: Fifty two year old women should not be wearing thongs.

Ahem... maybe, maybe not. Google Christie Brinkley - she's 54.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/18/08 12:57 p.m.

I have watched several girlfriends put on thongs (and take them off) over the years.. never seen one get tight enough to launch parts of it's self either at the eye or anywhere else.

It begs to ask (and I am sorry I am) how small was this thong and how big was this woman?

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/18/08 4:07 p.m.

small and big.

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
6/18/08 4:12 p.m.

OOOO a cop car in readers rides, I needed to be distracted before i got sick

MitchellC
MitchellC New Reader
6/18/08 11:58 p.m.

FOX: Your source for hard-hitting news.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
6/22/08 4:31 p.m.

A 52 year old fat woman wearing a metal thong???

Carson
Carson Reader
6/22/08 5:11 p.m.

It's a text book self defense case. The thong had every right to hit the woman in the eye in order to save itself from certain death caused by suffocation or something considered cruel and unusual. Case closed.

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 Reader
6/23/08 12:10 p.m.

I'm still trying to figure out what her face was doing close to the thong. Well...maybe not visually. Maybe she was trying to put it on the wrong end of her body. Like those bank robbers a couple weeks ago.

Carson
Carson Reader
6/23/08 12:25 p.m.
wlkelley3 wrote: I'm still trying to figure out what her face was doing close to the thong. Well...maybe not visually. Maybe she was trying to put it on the wrong end of her body. Like those bank robbers a couple weeks ago.

Hmm, interesting thought that just came to mind. If someone were to rob a bank wearing only frilly underwear, they'd probably get away with it. No one would be able to identify the robber's face.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/23/08 10:46 p.m.

You would either have to be extremely good looking or extremely ugly to pull that off.. not sure which is better, but having seen the French Canadians when they come down to the shore here in their Speedos.. extremely ugly probably wins

HappyAndy
HappyAndy New Reader
6/23/08 10:51 p.m.
SVreX wrote: A 52 year old fat woman wearing a metal thong???

happens everday on the Jerry Springer show

ThunderCougarFalconGoat
ThunderCougarFalconGoat New Reader
6/23/08 10:54 p.m.

I know that cop car!

P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand Reader
6/23/08 10:59 p.m.
neon4891 wrote: OOOO a cop car in readers rides, I needed to be distracted before i got sick

Was it mine? Did you vote?

/gratuitous shameless plug

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wQLMvgEclgvfFThjoaHjLG9JfMCnpRqVKTBZcMle9rSLrljmDtYcppOiYD0x9456