1 2 3 4 ... 43
DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
6/1/12 4:32 p.m.
racerfink wrote: Yeah, the Spark is called the Sonic here. The MINI is eligible too, but like the Fiat, it's forced induction in the game, and not normally aspirated like it is in B Spec.

Yea, that's why I am hesitant to get the 500 in. It's the toughest one to get right as far as equal with the rest. I have no weight removal in it and it is a couple tenths quicker than the rest.

The Spark I have down perfectly

Anti-stance
Anti-stance HalfDork
6/1/12 4:33 p.m.

The Fit was a slug and needed more horsepower to be a contender. I prefer the Fiesta myself right now as does the Duke, but the Duke's brother loves the Versa which I can't drive to save my life.

Friedgreen, that track takes a little time to find the line and the shift points(which are different between the cars, especially the Fiesta). I have probably put about 250 laps down there in the last couple of days.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
6/1/12 4:35 p.m.

Found it. I started with a Fit I already had in the garage, forgot to set the intake/spark/flywheel back to stock. Thanks for the help, guys! C364 on the nose.

DukeOfUndersteer
6/1/12 4:43 p.m.

I do like the Fiesta. So far, it is the best visual looking car, the Mazda is fighting for that top spot, visually, though. My taste changes every test I do. I will like the Yaris, then the Mazda, then the Fiesta. The Versa is strong only because of its long wheel base compared to the 500. The Fit is very strong. I can't make up my mind.

friedgreencorrado
6/1/12 4:58 p.m.

1:07.2, still with the Sherpa & the dog arguing about lines through sweepers (same ol' apexes vs. distance crap), and the batteries dead in the GPS. Love the balance of the thing, though. I'll probably build a Fiesta & a Mazda just for fun. Y'all that have raced me online know that small displacement & FWD are right up my alley. Gonna be fun!

Time to break out the paint gun & vinyl..maybe a Bolus & Snopes tribute for the Honda?

DukeOfUndersteer
6/1/12 5:04 p.m.

In reply to friedgreencorrado:

We are playing your rules too. Full crash simulation and tire wear on!

Anti-stance
Anti-stance HalfDork
6/1/12 5:05 p.m.

I am going to dinner now and should be back by 8:30 or so and will be ready to go! Whats your Xbox live account Friedgreen? Mine is OPCCpl Hate

friedgreencorrado
6/1/12 5:09 p.m.

In reply to Anti-stance:

friedgrncorrado.

racerfink
racerfink Dork
6/1/12 5:10 p.m.

I've gone over the build for the M2 three times now, and at best, I'm at 349.

DukeOfUndersteer
6/1/12 5:29 p.m.

Official "Test Session" tonight at Iberian Full. At 9:00. We will be constantly going in together as a group, then back out for adjustments.

If you want in, post below.

Also, amended the car selection. Added is the Kia Cee'd (Rio), on the first page.

racerfink
racerfink Dork
6/1/12 5:37 p.m.

When I took the tire size out to 205 on the Mazda, it came to the right PI.

DukeOfUndersteer
6/1/12 5:40 p.m.

In reply to racerfink:

Good catch. I forgot I had did that. Updating it.

friedgreencorrado
6/1/12 6:46 p.m.

EDIT: Oh, yah..almost forgot. B&S Civic:

Ranger50
Ranger50 SuperDork
6/1/12 7:06 p.m.

I was going to say, I was only at C353 on the M2.... My driving still stinks, but oh well.

64chrysler300
64chrysler300 Reader
6/1/12 7:26 p.m.

Is the Scion xd okay? Got one at c360 1:11 Iberian full but I suck at driving lol!

Sport exhaust, race flywheel, race brakes, shocks and sways. Full cage, sport weight, street clutch, sport trans, street drive line, race diff, race tires, 205/55 front and back, gram lights 57c wheels, street front bumper, street rear bumper, side skirts.

DukeOfUndersteer
6/1/12 7:31 p.m.
64chrysler300 wrote: Is the Scion xd okay? Got one at c360 1:11 Iberian full but I suck at driving lol!

I definitely didn't think of that. Lemme try it out and if everyone else is cool with it, its fine by me

Anti-stance
Anti-stance HalfDork
6/1/12 7:59 p.m.

I am about to hop on

64chrysler300
64chrysler300 Reader
6/1/12 8:25 p.m.

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress Reader
6/1/12 8:31 p.m.

I'm totally in, but we need a series logo and number placard. I'll try working on one this weekend.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/1/12 8:32 p.m.

Wanted to get on, darn baby wouldn't sleep!!!!

nicksta43
nicksta43 HalfDork
6/1/12 8:35 p.m.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. X-BOX IS THE DEVIL!!

However Y'all have cooler cars than we do.

Anyway I know how fun a spec series can be so I wish everyone the best and have fun

DukeOfUndersteer
6/1/12 9:36 p.m.

Looks like we may need to make some adjustments. Racerfink is the ringer of the group. So far so good tho

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/2/12 8:50 a.m.

Had a blast racing this last night. Thanks for the competition and lessons.

Brotus7
Brotus7 Reader
6/2/12 9:02 a.m.

Count me in.

What nights do you guys race?

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 Reader
6/2/12 9:10 a.m.

If the night is right I'd be down to race with a 500. I'm not nearly as good as fink and brotus so more HP should be leveled out by my crappy skillz.

1 2 3 4 ... 43

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7Bq5NRvRNpRtGwZHYZE2c3YJfUUmD3RgKeT3VJpSqblRqXQlNGGx5RujAFVLlmcH