LainfordExpress Reader
8/17/12 7:47 p.m.

We're online now.

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress Reader
8/17/12 9:02 p.m.

Updated by popular demand:

1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE,

Sport Air Filter, Sport Exhaust, Race Oil and Cooling, Race Flywheel, Street Brakes, Race Suspension, Race Anti-Roll Bars, Race Cage, Race Weight Reduction, Sport Clutch, Race Differential, Sport Tires, 225 width, Buddy Club P1 Racing QF, 15"

If you don't own the rx7, and are too cheap to get it (or have a legitimate reason), build something 80s and RWD that you can do all these mods to and tune to C425 with the flywheel or adding/subtracting exhaust and/or intake choices.

racerfink
racerfink Dork
8/17/12 9:58 p.m.

With that build, I seem to be coming out at 399pi. If I add the Street Rotors and Compression, it takes it to 425. Also, the Race Flywheel and Race Brakes are well beyond what the real car has. Do you want to keep it at 425, or go down to Sport Flywheel and Street Brakes?

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress Reader
8/17/12 10:09 p.m.

I actually didn't even build it with the rule changes. I like moving down to Street Brakes, but let's keep the Race Flywheel for that crazy rotary revving action.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
8/17/12 10:10 p.m.

I'm in Arkansas, otherwise I would join you tonight.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
8/18/12 8:27 p.m.
LainfordExpress wrote: I actually didn't even build it with the rule changes. I like moving down to Street Brakes, but let's keep the Race Flywheel for that crazy rotary revving action.

Revs to the moon!!!!!!!

Redline
Redline New Reader
8/20/12 6:01 p.m.

I hit 399pi too. I second RF's add Street Rotors and Compression. Dump the forza parts on front, we don't need them. As to race brakes, it is th eonly way you can adjust brake pressures. ANyone end everyone knows that lots of people used brake bias parts under the hood or hid them in other places where they couldn;t be found. C425PI is solid and will just add a little more speed to the car. With NO FORZA PARTS, the adjustment of the suspension, and geometry is good enough. Shoot if it makes a fast lobby racer, it will work for us as well on every track. For now, the Street rotors are in my tune as per RF's suggestion, lets do this thing!

DelayedPenalty
DelayedPenalty New Reader
8/21/12 1:43 p.m.

I have a Spec Miata tuned to D350 (not the one on the group page) that I've been tweaking on. Basically race suspension bits, weight reduction, cage, etc. Sport tires, air filter and exhaust, and maybe a few other things, but that's it. I've kept it as close to the rule book as possible on Forza.

If anyone is interested in running for fun, since Spec IT-7 is up and running, let me know!

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
11/15/13 8:42 a.m.

Anyone interested in a second season of B-Spec this winter? It was by far some of the best racing I've ever done on Forza and I'm not planning on buying a xbox 1 or forza 5 anytime soon so anyone interested post up and I'll possibly start a new thread if there is enough interest. Same rules and tracks as last year because it worked so well, maybe mix up the track order.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
11/15/13 8:52 a.m.

If I can get an Xbox, and the router password, count me in!

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
11/15/13 9:09 a.m.

Duke I wasn't sure if you still played or not! I Still have MandyPants on my friends list, guess that isn't you anymore? lol

failboat
failboat SuperDork
11/15/13 9:26 a.m.

hey i might be down for (trying) this. been a while since i played some forza.

only issue is i lag sometimes. not much of a problem on other games but a problem for neck and neck racing so we will have to see.

+1 on starting a new thread

DukeOfUndersteer
11/15/13 9:28 a.m.
AtticusTurbo27 wrote: Duke I wasn't sure if you still played or not! I Still have MandyPants on my friends list, guess that isn't you anymore? lol

That's Brad's, aka Maroon92's account.

So you guys want to start a new thread?

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
11/15/13 9:51 a.m.

new thread! I can play during the week until my wrist heals and then it's back to playing IRL.

DukeOfUndersteer
11/15/13 11:16 a.m.

Gauging a good time to start the new season.. After Thanksgiving?

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
11/15/13 11:23 a.m.

Sounds good. 10 races, 10 weeks through Dec and January.

I'll go ahead and copy past the info from the beginning of this thread and start another if you don't mind Duke. That will hopefully give us enough time to get a decent turnout for the first race!

DukeOfUndersteer
11/15/13 11:30 a.m.

In reply to AtticusTurbo27:

Yes please, go ahead.

I will knock the dust off myself, kinda rusty

Redline
Redline New Reader
11/23/13 11:49 a.m.

Been waiting like a MOFO to get some more B Spec racing in! Recently spied in a hot lap practice session in the Sonoma County hills was the new Kia Cee'd B Spec racer sponsored by the Green Coast Pharmacy, A Medical Marijuana Collective. It's purple and green chameleon paint and logos were changing so fast in the camera shots that this spy shot was the best one they could get with those SoCo hills in the background. After the test session was over, the driver, Redline, number 7, was interviewed. His statement follows: The Green Coast Kia feels great on the track. It handles well and it runs pretty close to the other cars in testing. It's pleasure to drive and makes for some real easy track time. I look forward to seeing people on the track since I learned so much since last season. See ya on the track!

Green Coast B Spec Kia Cee'd photo cmmc7_zps53322e75.jpg

1 ... 41 42 43

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WroSNV7RA4Y2XNEqyR9YnDBKkprkMVX6kninMqzRJa9usjHHwklNM0rdQsHsnmBM