1 2 3
Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/3/08 8:27 p.m.

My wife's aunt was in How to Stuff A Wild Bikini. I think she's billed as "Bikini Girl #3" or something.

Really, I only like the major studio/big budget bad movies -- the ones where nobody realized or cared that they were spending 50 million to make a piece of crap. The colossal failures.

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
7/4/08 8:05 a.m.

"Independence Day?" Or was that movie supposed to be berkeleying lame?

maroon92
maroon92 Dork
7/4/08 8:40 a.m.

you mean movies like Speed Racer?

yes, i saw wall-e, yes i liked it. I have always felt like this is where we are headed. Obviously Buy n Large is the Walmart/Sams Club conglomorate.

No, I will never see Chuhuahua whatever. Nor will i converse with any mouth breather who has seen it.

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/4/08 1:01 p.m.

Bikini Girl #3. Now there's a credit to make a father proud :)

Went to see Wall-E last night. I think I still prefer The Incredibles, but Pixar did a hell of a job with this one too. Although I was the only one in the theatre who laughed when Wall-E powered up and made the little Mac noise.

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
7/5/08 11:29 p.m.

I liked Independece day, it was better than the jurrasic park sequels

maroon92
maroon92 Dork
7/6/08 8:12 a.m.

well Jurassic Park 3 was not even done with the consideration of Michael Crichton. He wrote the books, but had no part of the 3rd one, it was aweful.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
7/6/08 8:50 a.m.

We saw Wall-e last night... ironically, at Universal City, which is a manufactured, hyper-kinetic, video-screen-filled and blaring-speaker-dominated "downtown" that manages to be both overwhelmingly crowded and yet horribly sterile at the same time. Everyone there is clutching a souvenir cup and licensed character merchandise they spent dearly for, but shuffling along with dead eyes like they're on a forced march.

LOVED the movie.

Margie

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture New Reader
7/6/08 9:25 p.m.

If anyone here has played "gears of war" you will recognize the art scheme and the camera direction while on earth. Kinda cool. Somebody at Pixar definitely has played it, haha.

Coulda done with out the hackneyed "stay the course" line, but becides that the whole movie, including Willard, is great.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cUJnL8K52QgSVLcbaKyWn5oAxSEughFV4gJ4uJeTJXIVdbkEVvF9XGuCiXhElrBe