1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 237
759NRNG
759NRNG SuperDork
6/11/18 8:12 p.m.

two hot smokin' ingenues ....Morgan James and Haley Reinhart performing with the Post Modern Juke box band........

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette UltraDork
6/13/18 9:02 a.m.
Grizz
Grizz UberDork
6/13/18 9:54 a.m.

A mashup of Slayer and Wham! that works better than it has any goddamn right too

Karl La Follette
6/13/18 4:49 p.m.

In reply to Grizz :

ahhh  this is preety koolio 

Karl La Follette
6/16/18 7:53 a.m.

50+ Mix - Big Audio Dynamite II - Kool Aid (Full Album) YouTube 42:45 Big Audio Dynamite - This Is Big Audio Dynamite (Full Album) ReggaeJazz 23K views 59:13 Big Audio Dynamite - Megatop Phoenix (Full Album) ReggaeJazz 9.6K views 46:57 Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA [1984] - Full Album VanTube Recommended for you 42:56 Big Audio Dynamite - No 10, Upping St Full Album (Vinyl Rip) Audio Ammunition 33K views 42:05 Burning London The Clash Tribute (Full Album) Audio Ammunition 18K views 1:07:39 The Rolling Stone - Full Album - 1972 - CD1 Glodius Recommended for you 1:18:01 The Clash - Rat Patrol From Fort Bragg (Full Album) GotGameGreggy 36K views 1:36:48 The Clash Bonds 8 June 81 Full Concert Excellent Soundboard (HQ Audio Only) Audio Ammunition 22K views PETER TOSH – WANTED DREAD AND ALIVE [1981 FULL ALBUM] Marvin Mulenga Recommended for you Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska [1982] - Full Album VanTube Recommended for you This One's For Joe - Clash, Strummer, B.A.D. Mash Up Album (HQ Audio Only) Audio Ammunition 518 views Big Audio Dynamite II - The Globe (Full Album) ReggaeJazz 12K views Rainbow - Long Live Rock 'N' Roll Full Album (Expanded & Remastered) HQ Sound HD IntoTheFire2016's Back Recommended for you Mick Jones - The Clash / B.A.D. That Was Then This Is Now (BBC 1989) Audio Ammunition 50K views CCR Greatest Hits Full Abum 2017 - Best Song CCR Playlist Radio Country Recommended for you Bruce Springsteen - The River [1980] - Full Album VanTube Recommended for you Joe Strummer - Earthquake Weather Full Album (HQ Audio Only) Audio Ammunition 50K views Big Audio Dynamite / Planet Bad Greatest Hits (Full Album) punx kuma 11K views THE CLASH - "SANDINISTA" 1980 - CD 1 Waingro Music Recommended for you Big Audio Dynamite II - Kool Aid (Full Album)

Karl La Follette
6/16/18 12:38 p.m.
Karl La Follette
6/16/18 1:40 p.m.

Karl La Follette
6/16/18 5:31 p.m.
Gary
Gary SuperDork
6/16/18 7:22 p.m.

K-man, I remember her from PBS years ago. I think it was Lou Rueyser's Wall Street Week. She was good then, but so much better now. (More ways than one).

Karl La Follette
6/18/18 5:34 p.m.
Knurled.
Knurled. GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/18/18 6:28 p.m.
Gary said:

Just a Gigolo

So we're still listening to music in our sunroom. We're both big fans of Louie Prima. We're way too young, but to have seen him and Keely Smith and the band live in a Vegas in the fifties would have been fantastic.

TIL that the DLR version is a cover.

/Hagar era VH ruled and you know it

Knurled.
6/18/18 6:40 p.m.
Grizz said:

A mashup of Slayer and Wham! that works better than it has any goddamn right too

Mashups make me tight in my ear-pants.  Ths guy is good.

I thought "Eric Kleptone" had a good ear for rhythm and nuance, this guy is way awesomer.

Michael Jackson, and CCR, working perfectly.  And then surprise Pantera.  And it works.  And I hate Pantera, although going by my old CD collection I used to like them.

Past Me made a lot of mistakes.

Knurled.
6/18/18 7:14 p.m.

Speaking of Eric Kleptone.

From the "24 Hours" album, one of many available for free download at kleptones.com, and a Knurled staple for background listening, no matter if it is driving 1000 miles to go rallycross or just sitting in the Batcave working on things.

For some damn reason, I feel a need to make a video every time I am on a long roadtrip and this song comes into rotation.

Knurled.
6/18/18 7:56 p.m.

Dear God does this guy have skillz.

You know what?  I'm just going to go ahead and download this guy's whole channel.

Gary
Gary SuperDork
6/18/18 9:16 p.m.

In reply to Knurled.:

Both excellent!

Correction. Make that all excellent! Except in the case of "Just a Gigolo." That's just a comical caricature of the real deal.

Gary
Gary SuperDork
6/18/18 9:50 p.m.

Alan

I remember a hot Friday afternoon in August a few years ago. I was working on my Spitfire in the garage. "Paul" from Petro just finished cleaning and tuning my oil burner for the season. We were sitting, relaxing, and talking. He recounted a motorcycle trip from RI to Key West a few years before, and accidentally met Alan Jackson while drinking a beer on a bench on Mallory Square, and not knowing who the hell he was! Great story ... and a great moment for me to hear him tell that story. 

Gary
Gary SuperDork
6/18/18 10:28 p.m.

Five O'Clock

It's old, it's a cliche, but it's fun. I like both of these guys, and I like the song. And we all use the term often.

barefootskater
barefootskater HalfDork
6/21/18 10:20 a.m.

Dyers Eve, from ...And Justice for All.  Total score at Wally-World last night in the $5 bin.

Anthony545
Anthony545 New Reader
6/21/18 4:50 p.m.

Drake - Nice For What  :)

Gary
Gary SuperDork
6/22/18 8:27 p.m.

So I spent the day at the Thompson Vintage Festival ... hot and loud, but fun, fun, fun. So now I'm home sipping Bordeaux, and listening to:

Helen Jane Long

JamesMcD
JamesMcD SuperDork
6/23/18 12:09 a.m.

In reply to Knurled. :

Do you know about Neil Cicierega?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D-WVlRohQk

JamesMcD
JamesMcD SuperDork
6/23/18 12:14 a.m.
JamesMcD
JamesMcD SuperDork
6/23/18 12:16 a.m.
RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/23/18 10:22 a.m.

It's a Pantera day today. RIP Vinnie Paul. 

Karl La Follette
6/23/18 11:18 a.m.

In reply to RevRico :

RIP Vinny Paul

1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 237

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xuDiAPY9CeCRvv53Ehv6l9ARr2rU5Xaw6XcXoLXJaliqSHMgAbrtOFvHnekIpran