1 2 3
WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
12/19/15 9:00 a.m.

I'm getting my SWMBO a subscription to stitchfix.com. We have small kids (no time) and she hates shopping and wants fashionable clothing but claims to not be able to choose it. I think (hope) this'll be perfect.

dropstep
dropstep HalfDork
12/19/15 9:42 a.m.

Last year i got my wife a dog, this year she wants to do no gifts because shes been off work for medical reasons. So were just doing the kids and planning a weekend getaway for our anniversary in febuary.

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/19/15 1:01 p.m.

In reply to Fueled by Caffeine:

That sounds like a gift that might deem him expandable

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette UltraDork
12/19/15 1:02 p.m.
fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
12/19/15 1:12 p.m.

batteries

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi UltraDork
12/19/15 8:12 p.m.

Bread maker

WildScotsRacing
WildScotsRacing Reader
12/19/15 10:09 p.m.
Karl La Follette wrote: GRM fruit edible

Well, that IS about what it looks like when a Top Fuel motor grenades...

wae
wae Dork
12/20/15 5:42 a.m.

My wife will send me links for Groupon or Woot things all the time, so I'll just go ahead and buy them and squirrel them away in my office all year long so that when her birthday, Mother's Day, our anniversary, or Christmas rolls around I've got a stash to choose from. Since her birthday is in May, I'll usually just blow out the whole closet for Christmas. Occasionally, instead of a link she'll see something like a pair of earrings or something in the Kohl's flyer so I've learned that there is no shame in marching up to the jewelry counter with that flyer, pointing and saying "sell me this please". 100% hit rate on that method and I'm in and out in ten minutes.

I also take the kids out for a night at a local store called Color Me Mine. They've got a bunch of unglazed ceramic things that the kids can paint, they'll fire, and blam - instant handmade kid gift. I try to stick to easy-to-store and easy-to-use things so Mother's Day is usually coffee mugs and such and Christmas is always ornaments for the tree.

asoduk
asoduk Reader
12/20/15 8:19 a.m.

Birchbox. My wife loves it. A new box of girly stuff every month. Every time it comes she's super excited.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
aYOjTZJC4S1GMcoYL25wvPSZGXTm6lbJQk2PGgHSWXn3wtCU1OklwBPVGXFOsMG2