1 ... 7 8 9
Travis_K
Travis_K UberDork
5/14/16 3:18 p.m.

The amount of fox body mustangs they go through in the no prep drag racing videos on youtube is pretty impressive too, it seems they will get a little loose off the line or partway down the track, back off a little, then floor it again, bounce off one wall, cross the line and put it head on into the opposite wall and bounce back and forth until there isn't enough left of the car to keep rolling anymore. Or, another common one is to stand it on the back bumper off the line, then bounce it up and down until the steering breaks, then again ricochet down the track until the car is junk.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
5/14/16 3:32 p.m.
Flight Service wrote:
Trans_Maro wrote: Just to play up the stereotype.. A customer had her 1966 Mustang in the shop today and I found a pair of these in the back: Right, totally not a girly car.
Or the owner had an epic win...or both.

Last lady i met that wore shoes like that....charged by the hour. Not sure thats a win.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro PowerDork
5/14/16 11:36 p.m.

I spoke to the owner about her shoes the other day. I was informed that those are $800.00 shoes! I googled them and yes, they are all that and more.

I don't have any firsthand experience but I doubt many "ladies of negotiable affection" wear shoes that cost that much.

t25torx
t25torx Dork
5/18/16 8:42 a.m.

How to wash a Mustang:

nderwater
nderwater PowerDork
5/23/16 10:32 p.m.

johndej
johndej Reader
6/8/16 9:06 a.m.

Now with more motorcycles

https://www.youtube.com/embed/M50otpplBTQ

Duke
Duke MegaDork
6/9/16 6:50 a.m.

On a side note, I'd hoon the shmegeggy out of that thing.

KyAllroad
KyAllroad UltraDork
6/9/16 9:12 a.m.

In reply to johndej: That video doesn't show what happened before to have caused the motorcyclist to be yelling at and hitting the mustang. But I feel that neither party was innocent there and a biker should realize how vulnerable they are.

Seems like a game of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

1 ... 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FukXaCXMXJQZEbtucZ3YMZZlChQwjgtqIfbDXbYgnix0vZuBCrW0xr5OugADYUSO