1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
RedS13Coupe
RedS13Coupe Reader
10/11/11 5:42 p.m.

I am wildly creative.

aeronca65t
aeronca65t Dork
10/11/11 5:44 p.m.
cwh wrote: Isn't that airplane older than you?

It's a '41, so 10 years older, to be exact.

Folks will ask, "Is that old airplane safe?"
I say, "Sure! How the he11 do you think it got so old?!?!"

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
10/11/11 6:15 p.m.
wbjones wrote: tried for fifty-five... the forum wouldn't let me use a - ... then wanted walterj but Giant Purple Snorklewacker already had it... settled for my name in a different form

Interesting... my initials are also WBJ. You are nearly a textual doppelganger.

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Reader
10/11/11 6:29 p.m.

Original one was the name of car club I helped founded back in the day (I know, I know) just used it so long it's habit. New one fits better here and sums up my automotive knowledge quite nicely.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
10/11/11 6:33 p.m.

lazy Aussie

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
10/11/11 6:35 p.m.

When I joined these here forums back, getting on a few years ago, I was known as BuickTR-7. I had a 7 with a 231 V6 in it. I loved that car. I technically still have whats left of it.

Later I bought a 1992 Aero Crown Victoria for responsible adult duty. It became my rallycross car. It was maroon. Hence Maroon92.

BARNCA
BARNCA HalfDork
10/11/11 6:38 p.m.

barnca. part of my last name and initials form my first and middle name.. christopher a barnes.. its shortened on my stamp at work to barnca.. and 2010.. the yr i started at the hospital.

Zomby woof
Zomby woof SuperDork
10/11/11 6:49 p.m.

Nowhere.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
10/11/11 6:51 p.m.

4 cylinders of fury...I love 80s jap cars...its pretty self explanatory

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
10/11/11 6:52 p.m.

I'm a computer systems administrator (techguy) that lives in the Grand Rapids, Mi (GR) area

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte HalfDork
10/11/11 6:56 p.m.
Zomby woof wrote: Nowhere.

Pojama people!

4g63t
4g63t HalfDork
10/11/11 6:58 p.m.

Except for the Slowcus, the denizens of my driveway all have 4g63t's. In a previous life I was a Mitsubishi Master Technician.

Graefin10
Graefin10 HalfDork
10/11/11 7:15 p.m.

A Graefin 10 is a 10ft. stitch and glue sail boat I started building last summer. I have the hull stitched together but have had too many more important things getting in the way lately. The plan was published in "Popular Mechanics" in the 60s.

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie Dork
10/11/11 7:18 p.m.
TRoglodyte wrote:
Zomby woof wrote: Nowhere.
Pojama people!

Don't you eat that yellow snow.

LopRacer
LopRacer Reader
10/11/11 7:34 p.m.

Lop (another High Falootin name for Rabbit) Racer

at the time I took this handle I was building a VW rabbit for AutoX duty. I already had my Civic Track Car but wanted something different for autoX. Still have the car but it is an eeer umm project still.

Timeormoney
Timeormoney Reader
10/11/11 7:38 p.m.

Whenever I have money, I turn it into racecars; then whenever I have time...the racecars have to be turned back into money. 3 years till I will have money again...but this go around I am going to have some time also.

procainestart
procainestart Dork
10/11/11 8:09 p.m.
dimarra wrote: (Sounds better than the Procrastinator.)

procainestart = anagram of "procrastinate," which is something I do when on my computer. Procaine is an anesthetic, and start is what I ought to be getting to. Surfing the web instead of getting E36 M3 done helps to numb the stress of getting said E36 M3 done. Seemed to fit when an anagram generator spat it out some years back.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
10/11/11 8:10 p.m.
Keith wrote: I'll have to ask my parents.

well put.

vwcorvette
vwcorvette GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/11/11 8:27 p.m.

Own both for the last 10 years. Wanted to have screen name that worked on VW and Corvette websites/forums. It rolls off the tongue as easily as VW Corrado.

Drewsifer
Drewsifer Dork
10/11/11 8:34 p.m.

I got this nickname in high school and I've used it ever since.

egnorant
egnorant Dork
10/11/11 8:37 p.m.

My nephew set up an AOL account for me on his Dads account...this was after I had trounced him soundly on his favorite online game. He thought it would irritate me.

I needed another name as AOL had a habit of allowing me a name and then cancelling it. I was actually GOD@AOL.com for a week and a half! Got a lot of strange E-mail. This was after they cancelled MYCROFT.

Bruce

Hoop
Hoop SuperDork
10/11/11 8:40 p.m.

My name stems from my choices in cars, Hoopties.

neckromacr
neckromacr Reader
10/11/11 8:45 p.m.

Bad joke from a very old adventure game.

"What's the difference between a controller of the dead and a cassinova vampire?"

"One is a necromacer, the other is a neck-romancer."

I had to remove a few letters because when I created it AOL only allowed 10 character screen names. Yes I've had it awhile and everywhere I go it's always available.

Bonus points if you can name the game that came from.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/11/11 8:52 p.m.

It was written in my underware.

ditchdigger
ditchdigger Dork
10/11/11 9:06 p.m.

Track 3 off of Rocket from the crypt's brilliant second album "Circa Now!"

1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AEL3yGa8RIAhkMSML99JL4j299S57hakoaEFbpBhPQkUn3jdjQMgfCdYKH33hdp5