1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
2/6/20 12:01 p.m.
KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) UltimaDork
2/6/20 12:33 p.m.

If given a real lightsaber, 100% of men would self amputate an arm or leg within the first 10 minutes of playing with it.

And I still want one.

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/6/20 12:47 p.m.

In reply to 1988RedT2 :

*Raises cauterized stump*

I've got one to sell....

The0retical
The0retical UberDork
2/6/20 2:50 p.m.
KyAllroad (Jeremy) said:

If given a real lightsaber, 100% of men would self amputate an arm or leg within the first 10 minutes of playing with it.

And I still want one.

One of the senior mechanics and I had a game we would play overseas.

I kept a pair of nunchucks in the desk drawer. We'd pull them out and leave them either in the SCIF office, MWR, or security's office, then see how long it took for someone to injure themselves. It was fantastic.

I would 100% lose a toe to that lightsaber thing trying to use it to cut through a tree.

XLR99
XLR99 GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/6/20 3:44 p.m.

Mother of God I want one of those!!

And, yes, I'd most likely amputate something within a few minutes.  At least it cauterizes as it cuts, so that's good...

Slightly related story - when my kids were little, prb 12 and 8, everyone in the neighborhood had a lightsaber, and all of my son's friends (football players/wrestlers) were terrified of my daughter, who was half their size.  They all called her 'Master Yoda' because she would smack the crap out of them with the plastic lightsaber.  Good times...

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/6/20 4:15 p.m.

A 3 foot long bar of tungsten? Sounds heavy.

codrus
codrus GRM+ Memberand UberDork
2/6/20 7:02 p.m.

Only a true Jedi Knight shaves with his lightsaber.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9M5mmHdueRzTHaNPteW8jWeG58tHMrff3HxSV31VoUsZQhWa3gGXUfxoEHldy414