1 2 3
AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/18/10 12:01 a.m.
mndsm wrote: ...snip...Take the right to bare arms for example. Literally translated, (at least as I understand it) it means you have the right to possess and use a firearm. ...snip... if you are in danger of losing your life in the commitment of a crime-

just feeling a bit pissy tonight, but going without sleeves (bare arms) is not the same as possessing and using a firearm (bearing arms), and i'm pretty sure commission is the what you meant, rather than commitment.

sorry, i'm a spelling and grammar dork.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
9/18/10 7:07 a.m.

Mr. Meof (proper name Jack) scribbles a lot around here.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/18/10 8:50 a.m.

I see the McRoin brothers, Pat and Holden quite a bit here.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
9/18/10 11:08 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
mndsm wrote: ...snip...Take the right to bare arms for example. Literally translated, (at least as I understand it) it means you have the right to possess and use a firearm. ...snip... if you are in danger of losing your life in the commitment of a crime-
just feeling a bit pissy tonight, but going without sleeves (bare arms) is not the same as possessing and using a firearm (bearing arms), and i'm pretty sure commission is the what you meant, rather than commitment. sorry, i'm a spelling and grammar dork.

I support the right bear arms.. But the surgery is probably expensive.

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
9/18/10 1:47 p.m.
ignorant wrote:
wcelliot wrote: An unconscionable contract is one that no person who is mentally competent would enter into and that no fair and honest person would accept.
duh... right.. what sane person would give away all their rights for a burger? Like I said, superior MBA skills....

You're the only person I know who brags about an MBA.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/18/10 2:57 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
just feeling a bit pissy tonight, but going without sleeves (bare arms) is not the same as possessing and using a firearm (bearing arms), and i'm pretty sure commission is the what you meant, rather than commitment. sorry, i'm a spelling and grammar dork.

And one funny mortar forker.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
9/18/10 6:54 p.m.
Osterkraut wrote: You're the only person I know who brags about an MBA.

cause its funnay.....

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 Reader
9/18/10 7:11 p.m.

Five Guys or In N Out?

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
9/18/10 8:42 p.m.

In N' Out puts olives on their burgers. For a Five Guys, yeah I'd sign as as my alter ego, Mr. Meof. Oh, wait... maybe that's NOT my alter ego. It might be the REAL one.

triumph5
triumph5 HalfDork
9/18/10 10:13 p.m.

I haven't read all the posts, but quite simply it was an unrealistic question that got the expected unrealistic answer.

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 Reader
9/18/10 10:58 p.m.
triumph5 wrote: I haven't read all the posts, but quite simply it was an unrealistic question that got the expected unrealistic answer.

No! It's a matter of absolute importance that has serious implications for the future of humanity! This is all very serious! You're making light of a massively significant... hey, that looks like a good burger.

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 Reader
9/18/10 10:59 p.m.

I'm an In N Out guy, but we went to five guys again tonight. No In N Out here in Denver. Five Guys is damn good, I have to admit.

Off topic? Well, maybe so, but as informative as any post in this thread.

triumph5
triumph5 HalfDork
9/18/10 11:09 p.m.
fast_eddie_72 wrote: I'm an In N Out guy, but we went to five guys again tonight. No In N Out here in Denver. Five Guys is damn good, I have to admit. Off topic? Well, maybe so, but as informative as any post in this thread.

In N Out Burger....oh, the mouth waters here on the East Coast....one of the few things I miss from the West Coast.

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 Reader
9/18/10 11:44 p.m.
triumph5 wrote: In N Out Burger....oh, the mouth waters here on the East Coast....one of the few things I miss from the West Coast.

One of the many I miss...

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
9/19/10 12:15 a.m.

In N' Out is overrated California propaganda.

novaderrik
novaderrik Reader
9/19/10 12:16 a.m.

here in the Midwest, Culvers has the best burgers.. Hardees is a close second.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/19/10 1:40 a.m.
fast_eddie_72 wrote:
triumph5 wrote: I haven't read all the posts, but quite simply it was an unrealistic question that got the expected unrealistic answer.
No! It's a matter of absolute importance that has serious implications for the future of humanity! This is all very serious! You're making light of a massively significant... hey, that looks like a good burger.

No, this is Goodburger

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cZtAWVGGq88n08PSG5ozL8B4rsRSiyOiIpr0E2PaWcEasZw1RvQSC8OuNg86uQ0v