1 2 3
ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
6/25/08 12:39 p.m.
John Brown wrote: I <3 ClemSparks...

Yes...I would figure that one of you would be less than 3 of Me... by roughly two depending on what quality/quantity is in question (math geek humor there)

Baxter wrote: Clem, I don't even like NASCAR and gave you a vote up for that one.

Always glad a completely egocentric post can garner goodwill!

And lets be perfectly clear...I have no soft spot for NASCAR...especially given other motorsports choices. And I've got a very good friend driving on the short list. I don't even know where he stands in the points right now...so it's obvious I'm no huge proponent.

Clem

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 HalfDork
6/25/08 1:09 p.m.

Anyone who is surprised by this has obviously never seen a Kasey Kahne -based ad on TV.

According to my wife, he's not even that attractive.

Salanis
Salanis Dork
6/25/08 1:12 p.m.
Gearhead_42 wrote: According to what my wife says to me, he's not even that attractive.

Fixed.

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 HalfDork
6/25/08 1:14 p.m.
Salanis wrote:
Gearhead_42 wrote: According to what my wife says to me, he's not even that attractive.
Fixed.

:lol: Got me there

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
6/25/08 2:01 p.m.

I just noticed an "Officially Licensed Nascar" Beef stick and Cheese stick combo in the vending machine!

I'm savin' up for it!

Clem

nickel_dime
nickel_dime HalfDork
6/26/08 11:12 a.m.

Here in GRM heaven we freely use each others flashes of brilliance. Like having a wife smell like funnelcakes.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
6/26/08 11:16 a.m.
nickel_dime wrote: Like having a wife smell like funnelcakes.

GENIUS!!!!

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/26/08 12:36 p.m.

I've always been partial to "trying to stuff a marshmellow into a parking meter"

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
6/26/08 3:59 p.m.
Wally wrote: I've always been partial to "trying to stuff a marshmellow into a parking meter"

Howsabout trying to push a rope into a Coke bottle?

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kTm4BkDASaFV1zhmIvGsnKIoxgThCyoQT0vkUd1W7J2VB8e9WAMFEVAisehIQrBP