That's his alright

2Tonic
2Tonic New Reader
11/7/10 3:19 p.m.

I had to google ballston spa.

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
11/7/10 8:31 p.m.

those Mustand rear ends are super hard to find.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
11/8/10 5:43 a.m.

You guys don't miss much ....

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
11/8/10 6:02 a.m.

Falling off a ladder took the wind out of my sails, consider the towel thrown.

Also selling the Naked Goldwing.

Dan

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/8/10 9:32 a.m.
914Driver wrote: Falling off a ladder took the wind out of my sails, consider the towel thrown. Also selling the Naked Goldwing. Dan

Would you trade it for a set of golf clubs and some funny pants?

Racer1ab
Racer1ab Reader
11/8/10 10:33 a.m.
914Driver wrote: Also selling the Naked Goldwing. Dan

Seriously?!?!

Just after I had the discussion with the womanz about, "If I had a fun convertible, I really wouldn't need a bike."

:sigh:

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
11/8/10 11:03 a.m.
Wally wrote:
914Driver wrote: Falling off a ladder took the wind out of my sails, consider the towel thrown. Also selling the Naked Goldwing. Dan
Would you trade it for a set of golf clubs and some funny pants?

Only if you throw in some white shoes, a white belt and a gut to throw over them.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
11/8/10 12:50 p.m.

No kidding, the guy's name is Larry Gay.

Larry Gay said: Thanks for the prompt response and i will love to make an instant purchase, i hope it is in good condition like it stated, i have taken a close look at the advert,and am completely satisfied so please do withdraw the advert from Craigslist.I don,t mind adding an extra $100 dollars for you to take the advert down from criagslist, so that i can be rest assured that am in hand of the item.I will also like you to know that i will be paying via USPS MONEY ORDER OR CERTIFIED CHECK/CASHIER CHECK and it will be an over night payment, You don't need to bother your self with the shipment ok, I will take care of that myself.... So I will need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the payment: - Your full name:.....( ) Your physical mailing address/not P.O Box:....( ) Your phone number:......( ) And the state ZIP code:......( ) Note.........Once again ,I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for shipping of this item . my shipper will move down to your place for the pick up...as soon as the check clear. hope you assure me in hand of the item... Am looking forward to receive the information so i can arrange the payment asap... Hope to read back from you soon. Regards.

LOLzers

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
11/8/10 3:15 p.m.

please do the needful at the early time for the doing

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ctmAqWBnKeXfnlYr6anug5hTG20rd6Mn0vPeYZn0j4cq9z896YQpSqh2pyauEAz6