newold_m
newold_m New Reader
7/29/18 10:09 p.m.

Hey GRM,

Cleaning up garage and have one item that I'm selling and a bunch of others that I'm giving away for free..

To begin, the free stuff:

- box full of CAR magazines from late 90's-early 00's. This is back when LJK Setright, Russel Bulgin and maybe even George Bishop were still around (RIP...)

- a large bag full of vacuum hoses, connectors, couplers etc. This is stuff I had acquired back when I had a turbo Miata

- suspension from a 987.1 Cayman. The picture does not show everything but I have everything that had a bushing in it. Removed at ~80K miles when I did a full suspension overhaul and most are in very decent shape and it's all OEM Porsche. I also have 2 Meyle brand front lower control arms with very low miles - one has a torn ball joint bushing and another has a dent that will likely not impact functionality. As always YMMV. 

Pickup in SF bay area and I'll happy to ship at your expense. My only ask is for people asking for shipping to take all items in each group together if possible. 

Actually for sale:) 

Focus ST fitment: 17x8 ET45 OZ Leggera HLT race grey wheels (5x108) + 235/45 R17 Michelin PSS tires: rims are in pristine shape. Tires are 2.5 years old and have plenty of thread remaining (~4mm). Includes TPMS sensors and lugnuts. $750+shipping

Danny Shields
Danny Shields GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/30/18 8:58 a.m.

I'll take those 987 parts. I'm sure it will be worthwhile, even with shipping to Florida. Sending PM.

Edit: Looks like my PM did not go through. Please try sending me a PM.

Danny

newold_m
newold_m New Reader
7/30/18 10:06 p.m.

Cool, I get a pretty good shipping rate through work so I don’t think it’ll cost much. Let me know if my PM made it through. 

Danny Shields
Danny Shields GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/31/18 7:43 p.m.

PM did not come through. 

newold_m
newold_m New Reader
7/31/18 10:06 p.m.

Not sure what went wrong with PM’s as mine also bounced back but thanks for the detective work on figuring out the email address. Will get the suspension stuff out this week. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DduqXXUXGanBY9DMb7SDhO1n66QdmqwEovtP52i9VkZVr3WRPjmnEGoqpA8LLvHg