loosecannon
loosecannon Dork
7/31/18 2:20 a.m.

I got this barn find at the beginning of last year and have been working on it ever since. It has new Goodyear Duratracs, Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock carb and air cleaner, billet HEI ignition, new diff seals, new brakes, new shocks, on board air compressor, air horns, rear heater. It has a rebuilt 350 4bbl in it but I believe it originally had a big block. 4 speed manual transmission, 14 bolt rear end, Dana front axle, 4 wheel drive works great, always starts, runs great, doesn't use any oil. The floor, rockers and rear quarter panels need work. I have taken it's positives and negatives all into account and my asking price of $6500 USD is entirely reasonable. I love this old girl and have driven it 6000 miles since I got it but I have a race car to finance so something has to give. Located just a couple of hours north of Grand Forks, ND.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde PowerDork
7/31/18 5:26 a.m.

Cool truck. Seems like a lot of money to me but the old chevy market has gone through the roof lately. I'm amazed what they sell for, and 4x4 suburbans are probably the top of it.

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
7/31/18 8:19 a.m.

Ahh, finally a reason to go to, or at least through, the last state I have not been too... North Dakota.

Common sense, please come back and serve me well, and make me say no.

loosecannon
loosecannon Dork
8/10/18 6:14 p.m.
shellb
shellb New Reader
8/13/18 2:46 p.m.

Is this a Canadian registered truck?

loosecannon
loosecannon Dork
8/13/18 4:05 p.m.

In reply to shellb :

Yes

shellb
shellb New Reader
8/13/18 4:16 p.m.

Great, thank you!  Love it. 

Also thanks for the great video linked on the ebay ad.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
w9lP8mqo10dragWBq8cxedk5mDKnr7sZlj4a0L4uatZxMfxOJ0cbWWWWhW1cPKr9