kazoospec
kazoospec HalfDork
9/30/13 10:33 a.m.

NMNA blah blah blah. Doesn't appeal to me, but I know one of you wants this: Add linky: http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cto/4099888210.html

Almost Challenge priced.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
9/30/13 7:00 p.m.

IF it's truly rust free it's worth more than $2500. IF everything works it's worth quite a bit more than that.

bastomatic
bastomatic SuperDork
9/30/13 7:58 p.m.

IF it got more than 10 mpg I'd be interested.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
9/30/13 8:00 p.m.

I wany one of these. I don't know why, but I do. I'm thinking old crushed velour button interior, wood grain, and unstoppable winter beast.

FranktheTank
FranktheTank HalfDork
9/30/13 8:03 p.m.

I couldn't take the chance and travel that far and it be a dud... I don't even know why I look at stuff so far away.

Hotmommaracing
Hotmommaracing New Reader
10/3/13 2:01 p.m.

Having owned one of these purchased in this price range (and somehow still masochistically missing it) allow me to recommend that you bring a few CASES of oil with you for the ride home as well as your AAA membership card. I got more than my money's worth out of my AAA membership during my years of Woody ownership.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde SuperDork
10/3/13 2:54 p.m.

Yes, please.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
10/3/13 5:39 p.m.
Hotmommaracing wrote: Having owned one of these purchased in this price range (and somehow still masochistically missing it) allow me to recommend that you bring a few CASES of oil with you for the ride home as well as your AAA membership card. I got more than my money's worth out of my AAA membership during my years of Woody ownership.

Now see, I had one of these in the price range. it was trouble free for me, even the rear window worked. And it was the best winter vehicle out of the 40+ I've owned.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zIrtYlQ6mudWrP6eaSwJdWUHpF8JHpOGD7mg3xgJ4fNnuWEqPpwgLR23hzlVyKPx