pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
7/31/18 10:15 a.m.

I am listing my old s10 for my buddy who bought it from me after the challenge last year.

It is a 1991 short box single cab.  It has a 2.8 v6 and a 5-speed manual.  It runs well.  I entered it in the challenge last year and it did excellent in the autocross.  It is not rusty being a southern Georgia truck.

The engine is stock, I changed the oil before the challenge and replaced the intake manifold gasket.

It has hawk brake pads and new brake lines.  The suspension is great featuring new bilstein shocks, belltec drop leaves, drop spindles, zq8 steering box, front and rear zq8 sway bars, and zq8 front springs.  It has tall ball joints as well.

The truck has 17x9.5 c4 vette wheels all around and is riding on 275 40 17 p zeros.

It has A/c but it loses its charge after a few days.  The interior is a leather bench.

He would like $2900.00 for the truck which is located in Jacksonville Florida.  He is selling it for the same reason I did.  He doesn't fit in it comfortably at 6'2".

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
7/31/18 10:18 a.m.

Danny Shields
Danny Shields GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/31/18 11:22 a.m.

Nice little truck and my nominee for "Biggest Visual Improvement From Old Corvette Wheels".

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MslA5eIpjtFyez4SoMaBEuP0cNIJJSJhumO8V4ndzYRFwyCEfgTEf5yxPCQejtj5