crankwalk
crankwalk HalfDork
1/21/14 2:20 p.m.

SOLD

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4298046076.html

For your consideration, I present a 1994 Ford E350 van with a 7.3 Diesel and Automatic Overdrive transmission. (Think stump pulling, Coal rolling, Prius Repellant) It has a tad over 311,000 miles of EXPERIENCE. Think about that. Maturity and wisdom come with covering that much distance. For your reference, it's only 238,900 miles from Earth to the Moon. Had Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin taken this van on their fateful journey in 1969, they would have made it to the moon and 1/3 of the way back before freezing to death. Regardless, lots of life still in the workhorse.

The motor has had recent injector pump work and drives great. There are no coolant or oil leaks. I know right? AMAZING. Your driveway will thank you. I say that but honestly, if you are the kind of guy who is looking at buying this van, you don't care much about keeping your driveway pristine because you are a real John Wayne-like patriot. The cargo room is amazing. Perfect for hauling paint buckets, deer carcasses, kayaks, drum sets, really whatever you want. The rear seats are all gone so it is just 2 seats and a BAGILLION cubic feet of space. LOOK AT ALL THE FURNITURE I MOVED WITH THIS THING.*

It might not look very pretty because it isn't. We don't criticize actresses like Jodie Foster because she isn't a supermodel. Would Cindy Crawford have been as good in Silence of the Lambs? EXACTLY. Sometimes homely just gets the job done. Installed extras include a block heater. (Really helps out on these bitter cold morning we've been having) Also included is a spare set of glow plugs in case you want to swap them out later down the road.

I accept cash and Datsun/ Nissan 240Z parts,. Such as a full SR20DET or RB20det motorset, I don't really need any other vehicles. (I'm trying to consolidate down to a truck and car instead of having three)

Van Diesel, Vivian Vance, Van Morrison. All potential names I considered for this beauty. Make it yours and name it yourself. ACT NOW.

*Female not included.

OR MAKE IT A CHALLENGE VEHICLE

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/21/14 2:41 p.m.

This ad is a win. The pictures belong in the GGA thread!

crankwalk
crankwalk HalfDork
1/21/14 2:47 p.m.
CGLockRacer wrote: This ad is a win. The pictures belong in the GGA thread!

Thanks, Mrs. Crankwalk will be happy to know that!

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/21/14 2:52 p.m.

I wish this had been available a couple months ago when I was actively looking for a tow vehicle.

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/21/14 4:54 p.m.

In reply to crankwalk:

Luckiy man

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UberDork
1/22/14 8:36 a.m.

THAT is Ms. Crankwalk?? Yes you are a lucky man. Good luck with the sale.

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade UltraDork
1/22/14 8:40 a.m.

How many seats come with it?

crankwalk
crankwalk HalfDork
1/22/14 11:35 a.m.
spitfirebill wrote: THAT is Ms. Crankwalk?? Yes you are a lucky man. Good luck with the sale.

That's her! Thanks

The van comes with 2 seats. It's all open behind that. Of course a trip to the junkyeard and you could make this haul a dozen people for $50 bucks.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UberDork
1/22/14 11:44 a.m.

Is this the 7.3 Superduty of the IDI version?

crankwalk
crankwalk HalfDork
1/22/14 11:45 a.m.

It is the International motor. Naturally Aspirated.

crankwalk
crankwalk HalfDork
1/23/14 10:13 a.m.

SOLD!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mYObVEbmtI6FIOdsHXxojQ1DzLO0GC9Lx28hS1ilS1d1mzzRKYmTchA3aWsYLgmH