Jimithin7000
Jimithin7000 New Reader
May 2, 2016 11:03 a.m.

$2500

Selling a 1999 BMW 528I Sport 5 speed manual. Very rare to find in a manual transmission let alone one without a sunroof. True sport package, including door trim, steering wheel and shift knob, as well as a different sport suspension. This car also has BBS Style 5 wheels which really look classy on it. The car has traveled 192,098 miles and is ready to go. If you read up on these cars you will see that the inline 6 BMW motors an ZF manual transmissions are know for there longevity. Tan leather interior with heated front seats - driver seat has a worn/torn out spot. The car does have a broken hood release and as such the panel is out and I use a small pair of vice grips to open the hood but the rest of the interior is in great shape. The trunk has one small crease in it. The paint is starting to show it's age especially on the rear bumper where some sun weathering is present. The rest of the body has some normal wear and tear but no major dents.

It's very common that these cars suffer from failed pixels both in the radio and the dashboard and fortunately this car has issues with neither. No issues with the cooling system at present, although I admit I am not sure the last time it has been overhauled. No ABS trifecta or any other of the common problems on the E39s. It occasionally throws a check engine light although right now the light is off.

The car does have aftermarket headlamps with HID bulbs. The rest of the exterior is stock. I have been honest in my description and am open to slight negotiation in person and with cash.

IndyJoe HalfDork
May 2, 2016 2:14 p.m.

The hotlink pics aren't working ....

Jimithin7000
Jimithin7000 New Reader
May 3, 2016 8:30 a.m.
IndyJoe wrote: The hotlink pics aren't working ....

Fixed - sorry about that

Jimithin7000
Jimithin7000 New Reader
May 3, 2016 12:21 p.m.

Sold

WonkoTheSane HalfDork
May 4, 2016 11:39 a.m.

^And that's what happens when you fix the pictures...

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

Join the Grassroots Motorsports Dyno Day

2 days ago in News

Join us for a dyno day in Sterling, Virginia.

From the GRM Vault: The Art of Understatement

3 days ago in Articles

The Harvey brothers dominated autocross in an obsolete Datsun a couple decades ago.

2017 Volkswagen Golf TSI SE

3 days ago in New Car Reviews

The quintessential European hatchback continues to pour out of Volkswagen's plants. Our test car featured four doors, a turbocharged 4-cylinder ...

We're Giving Away a $500 Race Ramps Certificate

4 days ago in News

Joining the drawing is totally free.

25 Project Path

5 days ago in Articles

A walk through 25 of our favorite project cars from the past.

Our Turbo Miata Goes Boom

5 days ago in Project Cars

Engine swap and suspension revamp before our race in two weeks? Challenge accepted.

The Ultimate Weekend Getaway for Your Car Club

6 days ago in News

Save a corral space just for your club at the Mitty.

Reader's Ride of the Week: V8 Jag

6 days ago in News

It’s a long-wheelbase 1974 Jaguar XJ6 fitted with a 350-cubic-inch Chevy V8.

Honing Cylinders

6 days ago in Project Cars

We hone our LS1's cylinders

Break Maiden

1 week ago in Articles

Creating a turbocharged road racing champion from a vintage Ford Mustang.

Meet Us at Sebring

1 week ago in News

We'll be at the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring. Will you?

2017 Honda Accord Coupe Touring

1 week ago in New Car Reviews

Honda has been pumping out Accords for over 40 years now. Obviously they have a recipe that just plain works. ...

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
LgHVAZ8n19BlUJXCAIxmwzpj4q4dwih5