JAdams
JAdams
7/30/18 4:14 p.m.

Selling my 10th Anniversary Edition Mazda Miata. Number 1,905 of 3,000 imported into the US. Currently at 122k miles, but will go up as it is my dd. All maintenance up to date including all fluids flushed and replaced, plugs and wires, clutch master and slave cylinder replaced and rubber line replaced with SS, valve cover gasket (also painted valve cover at same time), headlight bulbs replaced with Hella HP Xenon 2.0 (huge upgrade), shifter rebuild kit. Everything works like new and is in amazing condition. The 6 speed transmission shifts awesome. Top, seats, steering wheels, floor mats, shift knob, and tonneau cover all original and included. Soft top in perfect condition with glass window. Clear title. Text or email preferred for initial contact. If you call and I don't answer, please leave a message and I will get back to you.

jadams1221@gmail.com or 2564682672

Asking $5200

Craigslist link with pictures

mtn
mtn MegaDork
7/30/18 4:29 p.m.

Looks nice. While I don't regret getting rid of mine, as it was the right decision for where I was in my life, that was my favorite car that I've ever owned. 4 happy years in my 10AE. Wish I could still have it.

GLWS.

JAdams
JAdams New Reader
7/31/18 8:12 a.m.

In reply to mtn :

Thanks man! It sure is a fun car. I have a super clean NA that is in the process of getting an engine rebuild. If I had a bigger garage I'd be keeping this one for sure.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jknEKUAFc0UZxMgrWWAW8rqzKC9q08AU2vu3EynmltbABnLbFhl8b4pKhqKDSaky