skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
11/3/16 10:08 a.m.

This is probably the wrong market for this car, but I would much rather deal with people here instead of Craigslist.....

2001 Miata SE, 111k w/ original hardtop.

1 of 3000 made. This special Miata includes all the items of the LS: Torsen limited-slip differential 16-inch alloy wheels P205/45R16 W-rated high performance tires Power door locks Remote keyless entry Cruise control Windblocker panel Carpeted floor mats Bose music system with four speakers Door mounted tweeter speakers

Plus British Racing Green paint, 16-inch polished alloy wheels, a Nardi wood steering wheel, shift knob, dash trim and hand brake grip. This car also comes with a unique beige top, boot cover, shifter boot, carpet and seats. In addition there are white gauge faces with chrome trim rings, chrome door handles, stainless steel scuff plates (as copied from Miata.net)

Wear and condition is appropriate for the mileage. All panels have matching VIN numbers and no evidence of previous paint work. Timing belt/water pump replaced at 78k. New brake calipers, rotors, and pads.

$7000 firm

Located in Waynesboro, VA

More pictures

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/4/16 2:46 p.m.

More than I'd want to pay, but probably a fair price. Looks nice man!

dabrybry
dabrybry New Reader
3/24/17 10:20 p.m.

Is this still for sale?

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
4/2/17 5:30 a.m.
AWSX1686 wrote: More than I'd want to pay, but probably a fair price. Looks nice man!
dabrybry wrote: Is this still for sale?

I think I under priced it, it was sold the day after I listed it. I still regret selling the car.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4CHQcn1YLyzaHoa3SYuo0XbMGZ8vJl97644vVgfWis5JEoLw0osaOYehMtbcdoMm