untchabl Reader
3/3/18 5:24 p.m.

Looking to sell my 2002 Miata, 100% rust free southern car. Currently has 102k miles, 5 speed, cold AC and hot heat. I bought it about a year ago with about 97k miles on it. I've replaced the timing belt, water pump, cam & crank seals, valve cover gasket, accessory belts and flushed the coolant. Previous owner replaced the radiator before I bought the car. I've installed Hawk HPS brake pads and Centric rotors on all 4 corners. Rebuilt the shifter. Brand new Deka AGM battery 2 weeks ago. Probably some other maintenance items I've done that I'm forgetting about. 

Car runs and drives excellent, I just don't enjoy it the way I thought I would. I drive the daily appliance 99% of the time and the other times I need to drive my truck. Car has been garage kept since I bought it. It was a 4th car for me so it never gets driven.

It does have a Salvage title. Had been hit in the rear. Rear bumper, trunk lid and taillights were replaced. Car was already fixed before I bought it. If you look inside the trunk and remove the cover that hides the taillight wiring you can see some minor damage still. Also, the driver side door speaker does not work. All the stereo is factory so I assume it just needs to be replaced.

GRM price is $3500. Located in central North Carolina. Feel free to call or text 919-214-69 zero 6

untchabl Reader
3/3/18 5:29 p.m.

untchabl Reader
3/3/18 5:48 p.m.

Just realized I don't have any interior pics, I'll try to take some tomorrow and get them posted. But it's black cloth interior.

Also I've replaced the power antenna since I took these pics.

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett MegaDork
3/3/18 7:39 p.m.

In reply to untchabl :

Does it have an LSD?

untchabl Reader
3/3/18 11:04 p.m.

As far as I know it does not have LSD.

AWSX1686 Dork
3/5/18 1:12 p.m.

Ugh... If I didn't have a loan on the daily... 

The car looks clean, I'm sure you'll be able to find a buyer pretty quick. 

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
3/5/18 1:22 p.m.
untchabl said:

As far as I know it does not have LSD.

The 15" wheels say it probably doesn't, although the LSD was a standalone option for 2002.

untchabl Reader
3/6/18 9:22 p.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

Any easy way to verify if it does or doesn't? Just to inform potential buyers.

untchabl Reader
3/6/18 9:24 p.m.

Forgot to mention it has cruise. And I'll include all 3 Miata books I've got written by Mr. Keith Tanner himself.

untchabl Reader
3/6/18 9:31 p.m.

In reply to AWSX1686 :

Thanks, hoping to sell it here before dealing with Craigslist people.

RacingComputers New Reader
3/13/18 12:08 p.m.

Where in NC?

MrChaos Dork
3/13/18 1:49 p.m.

In reply to RacingComputers :

His profile says siler city

untchabl Reader
3/13/18 9:36 p.m.

Yes,  I'm located in Siler City but I work in Asheboro. Was just in Charlotte last Saturday and was even driving the Miata.

Our Preferred Partners